Dirty Little Secrets [A Mindless Behavior Story]

Hey shawties!(: This is my second story on Wattpad (my other is Can't Say No - check it out if you haven't already). So yeah, enjoy(: 143!

"How's my favourite girl" Chresanto asked pecking my cheek gently. Wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, he held me tightly to him. We were so close, I could even feel his heartbeat against my back, almost aw if it was my own.

"She's good. How's ny favourite boy?" I smiled in satisfaction. Chresanto's the one. I know for sure. I know I never tell him, but I know he knows. We're for keeps.

Chres rested his head on my shoulder. "Even better now I got my girl in my arms. So, I was thinking... how about dinner Saturday?" he summoned.

"Yeah... I'm not too sure about that. You know what my parents are like.'No baby-making with that boy, Sabi Rae. He's no good. You need to focus on your education'." After mimicking my parents, I rolled my eyes in resentment. "Need I go on?"

My dad, Mitch, is a lawyer, and my mom, Kerri, owns a restaurant. They don't like Chresanto and I don't know why. They say he's a 'bad influence'. I don't see it myself - he's perfect in my eyes.

"Fuck them. Since when do you listen to them anyway? I mean, I know they're just tryna keep you safe and shit, but... YOLO!"

"First of all, you know I hate it when you swear. Second of all, since they became my parents, say..17 years ago?" I turned around and freed myself from his warm grip.

Chresanto exhaled in bitterness and clenched his jaw. He loves me, but not my parents. They were always holding is back. He hated it. He hated sharing his Sabi with anyone, even my family. I belonged to Chres. Not my parents, not my parents, not my parents - no one. Just Chresanto.

Knowing Chresanto was uneasy, I pouted and mumbled in a baby voice "I'll make it up to you baby. I promise." I rubbed my hand against his chest.

"How can I possibly say no to that beautiful face of yours huh?" Pulling me back into his arms, Chresanto shook off the unease. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist that face.

***

I was busy chit-chatting with Mia, the best biatch since third grade. Her hair's short & corkscrew and shaved on the sides. We both shaved our hair on my seventeenth birthday - something that my parents weren't too pleased about. I tell her everything. Things I can't even tell Chres, let alone anyone else. Mia's basically like the sister I never had.

While Mia was talking, I noticed some boy eyeing me up. He brushed his fingers through his dark curls and swaggered passed. Even though he was wearing dark shades, it was still obvious he was looking at me.

"Who is he?" Mia asked noticing the momentary look. Even though he was now half way down thw hallway, I still found myself gawking at him.

"I don't know. But he looks kinda familiar," I half-heartedly responded, still focused on the mysterious boy.

"Well, if he looks familiar, that means you know him. And if you know him, maybe you could, er, hook us up maybe?" Mia joked while nudging me. I finally stopped rubbernecking and laughed at Mia wanting me to hook her up with someone I don't even know.

For the test of the day, I couldn't help but think about about that boy. The way he combed his afro with his hand. The way his backpack hung on one shoulder. He he wore shades even though we were inside. How everything seemed to stop the moment we both looked at each other. He went to the same school - that much I knew. But I was positive I'd seen him somewhere else at some point. Maybe I was just imagining it, maybe I wasn't. All I knew was that it was the first time I'd really noticed him.

:)

VOTE, COMMENT & SMILLLLLLE.