Chapter 1

Voldemort had arrive at the Potters  it was finally his time to kill. "Alohamora" He whispered he made his way up the stairs and saw Lilly Potter "Move.." he said "please take me leave Harry alone Lilly pleaded  "move silly girl" he repeated  "Avada—-" but before he could finished Lilly heard another voice "Avadakadvra" Lilly then saw Voldemort drop down dead and she saw Severus Snape. "She heard James come running to her but she put Harry down and hugged Snape. Lilly was bawling into his chest "thank..thank you" she cried. "Lilly what the hell what is snivilus  doing here" James yelled.  Lilly let go of Snape and replied " James he saved us, he saved Harry" James looked at baby Harry on the floor crying. He picked him up and kissed him on the forehead. James then walked up to Severus and held out his hand. "Listen Severus I'm sorry for the way I treated you all these years. Can we please start over" Severus nodded and then pulled James in for a hug, then all of a sudden, Sirius Black, And Remus Lupin came running in but then stopped and stared at James and Severus hugging. "Lilly what is the matter with him" Sirius asked. "Padfoot, he saved us he saved Harry please just but your high school bickering behind"  Padfoot nodded and shook hands with Severus, "thank you" he said and lupin did the same. James then gave  Harry to Lilly. " How about I put Harry to bed and then I'll make you guys a some tea. They all nodded.

Hey guys yes I know you have to destroy all his horcroxes but let's just pretend they are all broken or they don't exist