Movers

Chapter 1
Movers

Thomas Kuc as Ian
***

Hi, so the story plot didn't tell you my name. It's Cielo Arehart. I'm a 18 year old girl, and my life is as eventful as the life of a rock.

The one thing I got out for me, besides my super awesome wit, is my hair. I come from a long line of Tundra wolves so my hair is a pale blonde color. In some lighting, it's white.

My family, meaning my dad and brother, all moved into the grey wolves area. It's just western California, the hottest place we've ever moved to. We just moved in a few days ago.

Apple Valley is close by and its loaded with packs, of wolves that is. Ya know, I would have assumed that my mate was left behind in Alaska. My grandma is European, but that's honestly besides the point.

The point is, I'm from everywhere and my mate is far away, probably. I guess I only over looked through the internet and not with my eyes like a normal werewolf.

Things you wanna know about me? Besides my charming personality? I'm not the prettiest peach in the farm, besides being unnaturally pale... I'm also struggling with my grandma's blue eyes that are an ugly gray color.

My older brother, Ian Arehart, he's a frail boy. Ever since he's been born, he's gotten sick the easiest, especially with all the changes in temperatures that we've endured. Like me, he's inherited the pale blonde hair and the white completion. His eyes, on the other hand are the most brilliant blue you'd ever see. He knows it to that lil shit.

He is the most sarcastic person I've ever met. Then again I know very few people.

"Yo, Cici," Ian yelled yanking an earphone from ear, referring to me by my nickname.

"What?" I turn and asked trying not to sound annoyed. My dad glances in my direction, he must think I'm going to arise an argument.

Where am I?

Oh that's right, I'm helping the movers to our house. We haven't gotten our security cameras up yet and my dad doesn't want us to stay home alone.
I sit front seat in our "bat mobile". It is actually just a black buick but the neighborhood boys always referred to it as that.

"How tall are you again?" Ian asked. His innocent seemed to genuine, like he really cared. Maybe this move changed him, he's only 12 afteral.

"I'm only like 5...6? Why?" I ask.

"Woah! I didn't know they could stack shit that high!" Ian spouted as he laughed.

Dad on my left chuckled also, but I could only think up ways to get back at him. Nothing would come to mind until late at night though.

"You're a jerk," I grumbled.

"A funny jerk," dad said having a hoot.

I glared at him but he ignored me. My glare can't silence him, in fact I've never seen my dad scared except this one time. It was with my mom.
Now just to be clear, my mom is alive and well. Well... sorta. She left us for some guy named Tim and is broke.
SHE could glare him into buying her anything, and you know, that was great and all until I learned that she never loved him.

The worst part is that my dad will probably love my mom until he dies.

"Some of the movers sons will be up there, John said his son Navy will be in your class Cielo. You can have a friend," Dad said cheerfully.

"And... What about the fact that there's packs nearby, you lost your scent so how would you even know if he was a wolf?" I growl.

Before my mom left, they got into a argument and she punched him. His nose has never smelled the same ever since that.

"Cici! Don't bring that up!" Ian whined.

"Sorry," I mumble to my dad, I look for pain in his eyes but he covers it with a smile.

"Cielo my lil tello, you're the best oh," he said singing off key.

We pull into our new house and I can already smell the grey wolf pack scent everywhere. Its basically the smell of a wet dog. Only a desert-y kind of driness to the smell.

Ian drops my earphone and throws open the car door just to meet the guys.

My brother has always been enthusiastic about meeting people, he's not shy. Unlike me, I don't like interaction and I eventually just became a sort of rude person to boys I'm interested in. Weird right?

"Cielo, hurry up and carry out the speakers," my dad yelled. He left the karaoke speakers in the back, they were in boxes.

As I swing my door open I hit something as it kicks open. Rephrase, I hit someone. Oops.

I jump from the vehicle and look at the boy laughing. The stench of wet dog radiating off of him.

"Howdy do, Tundra girl," the boy says and jumps up to greet me.

"Hi. My bad," I say and spin around to get the boxes.

I glance back at him and he shrugs his shoulders and walks away. His dark hazel eyes, and red hair couldn't keep up with my ability to avoid introductions.

I'm victorious, I can feel it in my bones!
My hand pops the button to the back of the buick and I slide the box of speakers out. Dad is talking to a mover and Ian is talking to the boy I hit with my car door.

You'd think since I'm the woman in the house they would carry stuff in for me, but no.

***