A Long Way Home (Harry Styles Fanfic)

Marty was stuck. So jammed in the situation, her mind became foggy, not being able to think her way out. The wires began to cut into the skin of her wrists, letting the dirt seep it's way through. The dank smell of the moist and dark closet penetrated her nostrils as she struggled through the wires and duct tape that help her in place. She could feel the blodd beginning to run the sides of her hands, causing more struggke against the harsh wires. The only light in the small and crampedarea was the moonlight seeping through the small window that was two inches below the ceiling.

      Marty could hear footsteps approaching through the thin wood of the closet door. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she though the worst. The door knob began to jiggle and the door opened causing Marty to shrink back from the harsh light violating her eyes. She looked up at the figure standing in the doorway, not being able to see his face.

"There you are."

Marty shut her eyes and covered her face with her arm. "Hey. Mart. It's me Harry. I came to find you."

Marty couldn't recall anyone named Harry. Not one bell was rung. Not even a chime. Marty looked up at the boy. He was quite beautiful. Curly brown hair, green eyes. He features were soft with a look if relief in his eyes.

"Come on Mart. Let's get you out of here and out of these restraints." Harry began to help her up until she fell back down to the ground.

"Oh my god, Mart! Are you okay? Whatever they did to you, I'll do to them but 1000x worse. Oh my god, okay, let's get you up and out of here."

His breath began to get shaky and fear was added to his voice. We walked out of the small and dark house that I've been in for days. Harry lead me to his car that was parked extremely close the front door of the home. Harry walked me to the passenger door his car and helped me in. Once Harry was in the drivers seat and buckled in Marty spoke up.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"You don't rememeber me?" Harry asked confused.Marty shook her head no.

Harry turned away from her with a tear falling from his eye.

"What did they do to you?"