Those last words 1

I was destine to die someday but I didn't think it would be this fast.

*click* "who the fuck are you!?" I yell jumping up out of my bed to find three guys looking at me. "You have one wish before we kill you but you can't wish to not die." the peal white man/boy says to me. "uh... what...? why is this happening?" I say backing up and hitting the wall. "your destine to die so we have to kill you before the others do." the blue masked guy says to me. "w-well... I wish for 10 days after my 10th day is up i have no problem with dying... how's that?" they all looked at each other in confusion. "y-yeah I guess that's okay." the boy with the blond hair says. "I guess now we have to make sure the others don't kill her. great more crap for me to do!" the peal white guy says annoyed. "put up with it like we do, your not the only one who doesn't want to work." the blue masked guy said.

"Well we should take her somewhere where no one will find her." the blond haired boy says. "yeah I guess so." the peal white guys says. we all walk out the house and to the woods on a dirt path. "so uh w-." "shut up your not allowed to talk!" the peal white guy says. "Jeff you shut up, god you need to quit the piss off act or I'll make you." the blue masked guy says. "oooooh burned!" the blond haired boy says. "oh yeah! you want to settle this shit right now!?!" the peal white guy says. "Jeff you don't want to start something you can't finish." I back up a little and so dose the blond haired boy too. "hey don't worry they do this all the time in usually ends up with them just looking at each other but one doesn't have eyes so uh I guess trying to intimidate each other like dogs or something like that and my name is Ben and the peal guy is Jeff the blue masked guy is eyeless Jack." Ben says very nicely. "oh well my name is Death." I say looking at Ben. "we know. do you know why your parents called you Death? just asking been wanting to know." "yeah... they didn't want me so they called me Death Depression Love, I was bullied beaten and so much more but I ignored it all my life I don't use my real name anymore I use Anna now." I say looking at the ground disappointed at myself. "ah I see..." Ben says looking awkward and confused on what to do now.

"I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!" Jeff says pushing Eyeless Jack and walking away. "okay." eyeless Jack says turning to us and waving us to follow him. I look at Ben and he just gives me a confused face. we come to a old house that looks 100 years old it's messed up and ugly. we walk in and see I beautiful inside. "I guess I shouldn't jug a book by it's cover, huh."

_______________________

Well I hope you guys and girls like I know I did so enjoy my little babes!

Vote and comment please! ;*

~ Love Sara.c ~