ch. 1

hi my names Samantha Forbes I'm Caroline's sister I'm also dating matt I'm supernatural also a special witch i control the elements so yeah there's that okay anyway on with the story.

we all just sacrificed our selves so we could save the people we lost before the other side despisers (i don't actually know i forgot) i had Caroline slit my throat its the only way i can die yay me not. any way since we did that at home and it took a little while for me to actually die i was one of the last people there i was going to go after Damon but some thing went wrong and we couldn't go through any more. i tried to not cry as i thought about all the memories and fun times i had with matt and the rest of my friends bonnie went to tell the gang i know i wont be able to say goodbye to matt so i went to Tyler and grabbed his phone from his pocket which they all noticed and stared at it. i typed a message to them on notes and handed back to Tyler the message said "i  love all of  you thank  you for being my friends, Tyler thank you for standing up for me all these years, Elena thank you for being the best friend i could ask for, Stefan don't worry we'll always be here, tell Jeremey I'm sorry i couldn't save bonnie i tried i really did, Caroline i love you thank you for the great memories please tell mom I'm sorry  and i love her, matt my love thank you for being there through me learning i was the prophecy witch and controlling my powers thank you for loving me when i thought i wasn't loveable, I'm gonna be with my dad don't worry once again love you all." after they read the note they all were crying but confused on what i meant for Jeremy till he came screaming Bonnies name by then i was already by bonnie she knew i didn't like holding hands so she didn't hold mine but she did damons. the it was all white till.....