Chapter 1

~Hi, it is my first time writing, so I hope you enjoy the book.~

Today started like anyother day, I woke up to the sound of the bluebirds and robins chirping and the sweet-dewy grass in the air. I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes,as I reliezed that today was the day I dreaded most. The first day of Lakeview Highschool. My mom said it would be a great expeience, I just think it is non-sense. Whats better than being pushed around in the hallways and get called "dweeb" or "midget".

As i got up from my bed to head to the bathroom, i heard a low moan of frustration. Instead of going into the bathroom, i decided to head toward the sound. It was my older brother Matt, in the bathroom. He was getting frustrated with his hair, since it looked like a birds nest. Finally, he notices that i am watching him. He turns around and gives me a gentle smile. " Hey little sis,can you maybe help me with this mess?" I walk over to him. " Can you hand me your comb?" He grabs his jet balck comb from the shelf. "Here you go Sam". Oh, my name is Samantha(or Sam) Williams. I am 14 years old, while Matt is 17, but still at LHS. "Thanks", I mutter softley,with my tired voice.

I took the comb and ran it under cool water from under the bathroom facuet. The water made the comb wet and shiny, as it glistened when pulling it through Matt's brownish red hair.

When I was done with untangling his hair, I combed it down and swept his bangs to the side. "Wow, this is amazing Sam", Matt said smiling. "Its nothing much", I say quietly with my tired voice. "Go get ready, the bus will be here soon", Matt says laughing while pushing me out of the bathroom. "Ok", I say giggling.

When I reach my bedroom, I quickly go to my closet. I grab a pair of faded ripped jeans with a baggy gray sweatshirt, with a black tank top underneath. I grabbed my black converses and grabbed my backpack. I started to the door when I heard my mom scream up the stairs.

"Hurry up Samantha,the bus will be here soon".

I find my parents and Matt talking in the kitchen. Matt sees me and smiles. "You finally done getting ready?", Matt asks. "It doesnt take me that long", I say giggling. I went to the door, with Matt following me. We went to the bus stop where my friend Emma was standing. "HEY GURL!", Emma screams. "Hi", I said giggling softly.

Then i notice something coming towards us. I turn my head fast, and find the bus heading this way. Emma sighs as we board the bus right when it stops eruptly.

"Oh well, another school year to come, and another year of drama", Emma says sadly. "Thats right", I say under my breath.

~Sorry that was short, it was my first so I tried~