Tag #1

I was tagged by AverageFanigirl to answer some questions, so.... here goes nothing.

Q: Do you care what other people think about you?

A: I only care what they think if they matter to me.

Q: Middle name?

A: Dawn

Q:Favorite sport?

A: 🏐 Volleyball 🏐

Q: Best friend?

A: Geez, where do I start? RaeRaeT6 is one. She is just as socially awkward as I am and is an amazing artist. gracecrawford7 is another. She gets my dark humor and taste in music. @Madison_Flutist is another. She shares my love of books as does ErrorNameNotSeen.

Q: Someone you can't live without?

A: Um... this one is hard... Can I say myself? No? Ok... my mom. She respects when I need to recharge my batteries alone in my room, but she also asks me if I'm ok. She only hugs me when I hug her first which is something my siblings don't do.

Q: Favorite name/nickname?

A: My name is really Elizabeth, but my friends call me anything from Isabella to Parker (my favorite) to Lizzy, so call me whatever.😁

Q: Are you cute or sexy?

A: Neither. I am trash.

Q: Preferred pronouns?

A: I am bisexual as well as gender-fluid so I can go by, she/her or he/him. I tell you though my clothes and hairstyle. Sweatshirt and bun= undecided. Shoulder sleeves shirt with large hole under the arms and ponytail=he/him. T-shirt and hair down or in a bun=she/her.

Q: Have you ever been asked out?

A: Not on a date, but I, currently, have a boyfriend.

Q: Do you believe in true love/soul mates?

A: Not really. I like the concepts for writing purposes but in reality it just doesn't seem that important.

Q: Top 3 pet-peeves?

A:
1) People touching me without
permission
2) People who act superior to
others
3) Being excited to read a book or
watch a movie that turns out to be
a HUGE flop.

Q: Do you consider yourself to be an emotional person?

A: Depends if I'm interested in the subject of not.

Q: Words that you say often?

A: I don't really talk unless I like the people I like and when I do my speech tends to consist of: fuck, shit, bitch, book(s), food, and names of foods to replace curse words in front of adults. Example: *stubs toe* SWEET SRIRACHA SAUSE!! FETA!! ect...

Q: Post a picture of yourself.

A:

Uhhhh

Uhhhh... ok.

Here you go

Here you go. Comment if you got the reference.

Q: Favorite picture of someone else.

A: This is Kila. I cannot explain her...

 I cannot explain her

Q: Favorite hobby?

A: Books. I know I don't need to explain.

Q: Role model?

A: Nope

Q: Who knows you best personally?

A: I'd have to say me. My friends know a little about my home life but not a lot and my family doesn't know I'm not 100% straight or that I'm depressed and that smiling for one day does not cure you of that.

Q: Crush?

A: No. Boyfriend? Yea.

Q: Tag people.

A: I just randomly chose 3 people. (tags from the best friend question do not apply)

IAmTheMadHatter

My21ChemicalPanics

IRegretNothing_