Im Done

I woke up the morning to an empty bed."Ugh I'm get sick of this shit." I get up and brush my teeth, wash my face ,an take a hot shower. After stepping out the shower I walk down stairs in my silk robe and put on some coffee. I pull out some breaks at the go back upstairs to put on a pajama shorts an one of Quezs shirts. I walk back down start and seat to make salmon crochets ,rice, and homemade biscuits like my granny taught me. In the mist of me placing the biscuits in the oven I hear the front door I smile because my baby is home until I here more voices then frown. I just clean the dishes I used and wipe the flour off the counter. I sit at the table and drink my coffee as I go through my appointment schedule for tomorrow for . I'm glad my sisters shop doesn't open til 1030 so have time to relax in the morning. If I had to get up at 6 I would most defenitly die every morning. As I'm going through my schedule I feel lips on my neck and hands on my hips. Normally I would be estactic but, what my sister said to necks kinda bothering me. I just brush him off and go check on the biscuits. "Hmm I think I should make eggs too."

"What you cooking Iris I smell good asf in here." I hear Strap say.

"It don't matter nigga cause you not getting any she only cooked enough for me and her ain't that right sister-in-law." Ali say. I just shake my head Strap and Ali are mess. They continue to bicker. I just take the biscuits out and fix everyone a plate. All I here is forks scrapping plates, while I continue to clean the kitchen. Once there done they drop their dishes in the water. I feel kisses on the back of my neck. As hands start to go up my shirt I shrug him off. He blows his breath and steps back as I turn around to face him.

"What I do now mane?" He questions as he rub his hand down his face.

"Nothing " I state simply as I leave out the kitchen and go up the stairs. He follows me into our bedroom.

"Then why you tripping bruh?" He says getting closer toe and kissingnmy neck again I'm not go lie its getting hard to keep this attitude with him touching me. He slides my shirt off while putting me on our dresser. He starts to trail kisses down my neck to my chest . He licks around my right nipple and switches between the left and right as his hands starts to descend south. Seconds later his finger come into contact with my pearl. Before I know it I'm on our bed and I'm rocking his world . I mean toes curling, eyes rolling, mind blowing passion. Somehow what Ca said slides back in my head and I stop my portstar antics . Quez's eyes pop open.

"Bay no why you stop?" He says as he tries to push my hips forward.

"Can we go to the movies tonight bay?" He hurriedly shakes his head. "Use your words baby."

"Sure baby just come on I'm about to bust." After he agrees I countine to bring us both to our climax. We fall asleep in each others arms.

....

I wake up hours later to a empty bed . Trying not to assume the worse I look out the window and then the clock I notice its 10pm. I sigh then check my phone for a text or missed call from him nothing. I do notice my notifications are blowing up on Twitter and Instagram. It's pictures of Quez and the crew all in the club. I just sigh the I get tagged in video. As I watch tears come to me eyes. This fucker just denied me and our 3 year relationship. Since he's single ima show him how single he really is. I packet everything that I bought everything he bout his new bitch can have since he's single. I called my sister and leave his house that I thought was our home. I leave his ring and keys on the kitchen counter and get in the taxi called. Ha I was so stupid to think he would settle down with me.