Chapter 1: Forgotten

In a Forbidden place, covering ninjago's memories with the darkest of shadows, lies piles and piles of scrapped parts from old ninja vehicles. To destiny's bounty wings to worn out ultra sonic raider wheels, no one in the current date remembers any of this stuff. Everything here is either dusty, old, scrapped or just forgotten.  However there's a thing in this dark scrapyard that should be recalled, but it's never been put back to mind anyways. It's a metal figure that is still able to walk after all those dreadfully long years. He moves with a rusty sound, and he stares into the inky night as like the last one approaching. His face is as cold and withered as his surroundings, with a hole in his cheek and green stained hair. This ordinary droid fought many battles with humans, and he was known to be a ninja or a nindroid some use to say! He used to look like a human, but when his friends were in peril in the hands of the villainous overlord, he sacrificed himself and rebuilt himself into a new advanced body that'll live to this very day. But the heartbreaking thing about that, is that.......... he haves to watch them pass anyways. Since he doesn't follow the same cycle of life as humanity does, he gets to live as long as his body is functional. And now with no one recognizing him, and his wife pixal no longer with him.........WHAT IS HE NOW? With all the depression coming into his robotic mind, something snapped his program, and then began shaking and shaking! Spreading his wired arms and opening up a mouth with rusty razor-edged silver teeth to yell out a roar of frighten horror and a squeak of terror. His eyes turn crystal blue to bloody red that stares into the frights of anyone! The heart of him is now frozen and lightning struck in the dark stormy clouds above his head that is ready for a snow storm with the elemental power of ice that he possesses. He Then marches into the shadows, now thirsty for vengeance that was once the smart, the kind, the heroic, the ninja of ice...........ZANE!