♥Follow your Dream♥

Characters

>>Jung NaMi (you/fictional character)

*had a cheerful characteristic

*crybaby

*childish sometimes but matured on her decisions

>>Lee JunHo

*2pm member

*just himself (A/N: i'll try to give a realistic attitude of him or probably the attitudes I thought he had :DD and also attitudes that suited for this story)

>>Ok Taecyeon, Kim Minjun, junho,  Nichkhun, Jang WooYoung, Hwang Chansung 

*2pm members^^

Foreword:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I hate complicated thing, that's why I give up things once it turn to be complicated. But i regret giving up him. We know each other since were young, we grow up together and promise to each other to be together but... the time everything went complicated i decided to leave. Coward, Yes I'm. I'm scared to hadle complicated things but I regret it. I hope he forgives me"

-NAmi

"She left me without a word, I search for her every place I know but she's gone. She left me alone. I continue searching for her until I just woke up one day and realize that she'll never be back and she's not worth fighting for"

-JUNho

©    copyright 2014 by airamille26

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be distributed in any way or by any meas stored in database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. The characters and events potrayed in this story are fictitious, any similarities to real persons is only coincidental and not intended by the author.

*1

Nami POV

It has been 5 years since I migrated to US. I went back here to have vacation and to meet him. The guy I love which I left. I know I hurt him but what he felt was just haft of mine. It was harder to hurt and leave the person you love. I always depend on him, I never left by his side but the moment that I don't have a choice I ended up on hurting him and myself. It was like torturing myself.

As I was passing the roads I can still remember every moment I was here with... him. He was now a popular kpop artist. I know it was his dream to became popular in the field he'll gonna choose. And as I expected he can do that. The 2pm member Lee JunHo, surely made his own name.