Bitten in love ---- 00

Prologue
---------------
Taken

Heaven's POV

I pulled my hoodie closer to my body, as the wind blew. It was around 12 at night and I was heading home from my best friends house. I had to pick up something for her and drop it off, but that was at least 3 or 4 hours ago. I had gotten caught up talking with her, not bothering to keep an eye on the time. I left not to long ago, after convincing her I would be fine walking home, and not too long ago I started regretting my decision. "Maybe I should of stayed. Its so cold out here." I mumbled to myself. "Yes it is love. Its very cold out. Let me take you home. Its right there." A british voice came from behind me, that made me swing around. "Ah, no thanks. Im close to my house anyway!" I gave the stranger my best fake smile, not that he could make it out. I tried taking in his details but it was too dark. "I insist." He said then grabbed my arm. "Hey! Let me go!" I said to him and yanked my arm away. Then I ran. I reached home not long later. I franticly searched my pockets for my keys, finding them and unlocking the door. I close the door back and lock it throwing my keys down afterwards. "Damn that was a close one." I laughed to myself and threw off my hoodie. "I'll pick it up later." I said to myself and walked to my bed room. I got in and sniffed the air. "What? Why does my room smell off?" I questioned nobody, then a hand went around my mouth, making me pass out.

A/N START

This is the Prologue to Bitten In Love. I cant promise frequent updates, because of school. We all know how highschool is, and if not, well my Foundations of Algebra teacher gives homework every night, and I have 2 test coming up, I had a test today. Anyway, if I don't update after like maybe 1 to 2 weeks, you can put a message on my wall, dm me, or even comment on this book, just to remind me and I'll either publish a short chapter, an A/N, or maybe I happened to be finished with the chapter. Anyway hope you like this short prologue, the first chapter will be up soon. Have a great day/Night! Love you guys!

A/N END