1

"'I'll just be a second,' he said," you mock with a tone.

"He'll be back."

"As if."

Seokjin looks over at you.

"Don't be overdramatic, (YN)."

"Shut it, Jin-hyung."

You slouch further into your seat.

Hoseok just had to get out of the car. And he just had to get caught up in something. And you just had to get locked in the car with Seokjin.

It happened...maybe an hour or so ago, though you wouldn't really be able to check. Your phone's in the damn trunk for some otherworldly reason, and Seokjin's is dead.

Cool. Let's recap.

Probably Three Hours Ago

"Oh, hey, Jin-hyung, big thing before we go, I got to put some stuff in the passenger's seat, so you'll sit in the backseat with (YN)." Seokin groaned his displeasure.

"Hobi-ah, your car has that stupid car divider," he complains immediately. "You know how I hate not being able to see the road. And being forced to talk to other people. That I don't know." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Suck it up for just a couple hours," he says. "(YN)'s cool, he won't freak you out or anything. Deal with it on the way there and when we meet up with the rest of the guys at the campsite, you can properly coordinate yourself."

Seokjin groans again, but has no choice but to agree.

It's not that you scare Seokjin. He just gets...unsettled when he doesn't know a person. He's heard offhand stories about you, and you seem okay, but now that he gets to actually meet you, it's already enough anxiety. Being stuck in the backseat with you doesn't really help.

You, also, showed your displeasure.

"Hobi...," you mumbled on the phone. "What happened to me having a peaceful nap by myself?"

"God, you, too?" Hoseok huffed. "You both are weird. Just take a nap sitting up."

"That's not it, it's just that he's there, in my presence. It's bound to be weird."

"It'll only be weird if you make it weird, so just don't be weird."

"...Hoseok, I'm a man, not a God."

Hoseok hangs up on you after that (and ignores your impending mass texts afterwards, too).

Maybe Two Hours Ago?

"Okay, we all set back here?" Hoseok asks, leaning through the window.

"Peachy, thanks," you say, giving one small glance to Seokjin.

"Yeah, it's wonderfully cramped back here," he joins in.

"Jesus, you drama kings. You better not be like this at the campsite."

Hoseok rounds to the front and gets in the driver's seat, opening the little window so you and Seokjin can see the front (and why he has a God damn divider makes no sense to you or Seokjin). Soon, the drive starts.

Like, Fourty Minutes Into The Drive

"Hoseok, can you change the radio station?"

"Hoseokie, can you turn on the AC?"

"Hobi, turn up the radio, I like this song!"

"God, Hoseok, it's too cold, can you turn on the heater now?"