Tasting The Rainbow Prompts

Prompt: Adam and Zelly go and see their high school's Musical production of Grease. After it's all done, they start to make out in an empty hallway when a flash and a giggle appears out of no where. They look to see that one of their classmates from the musical, let's call her Allie(;, is standing their with her phone, taking pictures of them. She freaks out, in a fangirly way,and runs off evil laughing. Adam and Zelly share a confused look, shrug, and continue making out .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Remind me again why you’re dragging me to see Grease?” Adam grumbled.

                “You sister is going to be here,” I reminded as I dragged him into the school. Our school was putting on a play of Grease, and I was forcing Adam to come because Clapper had ditched me to go with Addison.

                “I could see my sister at home if I wanted to,” he said.

                “Come on Mr. Grumpypants,” I said, pulling him into the auditorium. I pouted as I saw my traitor of a best friend sitting with Addison in the back.

                I pulled Adam over to two empty seats and we sat down together. He put an arm around me despite the scowl on his face.

                I leaned over, kissing his cheek. “Don’t be pouty the whole time!”

                He glared at me. “I don’t want to be here! I hate musicals.”

                “But you love me and I like musicals,” I reminded.

                “Whatever,” he grumbled.

                I leaned against him as the lights dimmed as the musical started. Adam looked miserable through the whole thing, but he kept his arm around me, and let me put my head on his shoulder. I mentally grinned, because I totally had my boyfriend whipped.

                When it was finally over, I don’t think I had ever seen Adam look so relieved in his life. He got up, pulling me with him and started to drag us out.

                “ADAM!”

                Addison jumped at him and he stumbled away from me, catching his little sister. She grinned and released him, moving back next to Clapper and holding his hand.

                “I see the chink has dragged you here,” Clapper said.

                Addison nudged him. “Marco! You racist jerk,” she said, rolling her eyes.

                “Could you see okay, Zelly? It’s got to be hard with the way your eyes are squinting,” he said.

                “Adam! Defend me,” I commanded.

                He slipped an arm around my waist. “You choose your own friends.”

                “Jerk,” I said with a pout. He kissed me and shrugged.

                “We’re going out for ice cream. Do you guys want to come?” Addison offered.

                “I don’t want to third wheel,” I said, and Clapper smirked.

                “Afraid to see a little boy on girl action? You little gay prude,” he said.

                “Marco, if my brother even thinks you’re having sex, he’ll kill you,” Addison reminded as Adam glared at Clapper.

                “Damn right I will,” Adam growled.

                “And on that note, we’re leaving,” Clapper said and hastily pulled Addison out of the auditorium. I looked around, realizing that there was hardly anyone here.

                “Come on,” Adam said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the auditorium as well. We went down a quiet hallway towards the back doors.

                “Thanks for coming,” I said with a smile.

                He pulled me to a stop and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back, his hands sliding up to my hair. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue entrance, the two of us becoming wrapped up in each other.

                A flash and giggle had me jumping apart from Adam in shock. We both looked over to see a girl, I think her name was Allie, standing there with her cell phone out.

                “Did you just take a picture of us making out?” Adam asked angrily.

                Her eyes widened and she shoved her phone in her pocket securely. She eyed us and let out a squeal before running off, evil laughter trailing behind her.

                “I told you going to a musical wouldn’t be boring,” I said.

                We glanced at each other, both helplessly confused. Adam shrugged and drew me towards himself again, his lips falling back on mine, resuming our previous activity.