Chapter One

Seokjin waved hello to his mother after giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek. It was Monday, which meant his beloved mother would've gone to work and would've returned on Friday. He was used to it. His father, however, stayed away the whole month or even more and he really didn't like talking to him when he was at home either.

Miss Kim wasn't the exact definition of an independent woman, actually. Surely, she did work hard and everything, but she was the classical clichè woman in movies who does the laundry and does nothing more than cleaning and spoiling her only son. Plus, when his father was home, he was the one ruling in the house and no one could've told him anything about it. Seokjin spoke to his mother a lot of time and stood up for her as well sometimes, but it looked as if she didn't care about being treated like a slave. That was definitely frustrating to the young man.

The rich boy got out of his big house and walked to his best friend's one, which was much smaller. Jungkook told him that it was all him and his sister were able to afford. Their parents both died in a car accident when Jungkook's sister was nineteen and he was thirteen and, since then, she started working really hard for his little brother, which was the reason Jin never has been able to see her.

Right now, Jungkook asked him to get there since he just wanted some company since he had a pretty bad fever. Maybe it was a flu, Jin guessed.

He knocked at the door and got surprised when a beautiful young woman opened the door instead of his best friend. She was stunning. She had long hair which were dyed in silver, small dark brown eyes with monolids, thin and pinkish lips on a v-line shaped face. Her apparently pretty slim and skinny body was covered by blue jeans and an orange-ish oversized jacket.

However, her innocent looks got contradicted by her stong, raspy and deep voice which yelled the words: "Jungkook, your friend is here! Get your ass up." She then smiled at him and invited him to come in.

She started making some tea for me, even though he  insisted a couple of times it really wasn't necessary and that he didn't want to bother her at all in any way.

Jin saw Jungkook come in the room, without any energy left in his body. He was in awe at the sight of the boy so vulnerable as he never saw him like this even if they've been best friends for three years already.

The young woman placed two tea cups on the table, for Jin and Jungkook. It made the older boy feel guilty to see she wasn't drinking any, since that meant she really just made the tea for them and, as of what his friend told him, she was already a really hardworking woman. You could notice just by looking at her, you'd clearly immediately notice how exausted she looked.

The two boys, however, just started talking about whatever thing they felt like as Moonbyul was sitting on the couch, finally being able to sleep a little bit.