Partner

Hey peopleeee what you bout to read is a crazy fanfic. Let's GOOO

Today was the day my teacher was going to partner up people, well of course I'm taking this serious so I want someone that's calm NOT JESSE I have a massive crush on him so I stay away from him.

Y/M/N : sweetie your going to be late for school.
Y/N: okay mom, love ya bye!

In 6th period---

Teacher: Okay so Y/N your partner with Jesse and lily u partner with Jake.

I looked at Jesse and smiled he smiled back and winked GOSH he's hot as* but do he like me?!

Jesse P.O.V

When I looked back and saw my partner Y/N, ouuu she's really cute and beautiful mhmm I wonder if she taste good. I winked at her and saw her smile what a pretty smile.

Jesse: Hey Y/N here's my number and address come by and we'll start on it there.
Y/N: Okay thanks be there after school Jesse.
Jesse: Mhm you better.

I saw her blushing hard and getting red I knew she liked me which I like because I think she's cute too.

Y/N P.O.V

I got home and changed into a white crop top with black leggands and Adidas. I went over and nocked on the door and he opened the door and he led me straight to his room.
Y/N: so what are we going to be doing?
Jesse: Lets do a slide show umm we could use my brother, Aaron computer.
Y/N: sure.
I sat down on his bed and we start planning what we should do.
Y/N: is anybody home?
Jesse: Nope They all went to the mall they will be back on 2 hrs.

Jesse P.O.V

When she asked that question that made me want her on me. I sat next to her and talked... well flirted...

Y/N P.O.V

---------25 min later...

I was reading the paper that teacher assigned us untill Jesse started kissing my neck.

Y/N: J- jessee what the hell you doing
Jesse: shhhh just follow along baby girl.
Jesse found my sweet spot and start sucking in it gently and smooth, I moaned
Y/N: mmmm JESSE!
He sat right next to me and smirked. Such a teaser.
Jesse: would you be my girlfriend.
Y/N: Yes Jesse i will be your girlfriend.
He smiled and kissed me very slow.
Jesse P.O.V

I kissed her slowly to her neck down, I tooked her Crop top of then her leggands. I see her smile than it faded.
Jesse: What?
Y/N: my first time
Jesse: Okay good

Y/N P.O.V
He gave me live bites all the way down to my panties. He takes off my Panties and stared in joy. He start sucking on my clit and licking like I was his melting popsicle. I WANTED TO SCREAM HIS NAME BUT INSTEAD I SAID.
Y/N: DADDY YESSSSS
He looked at me and smiled and went up to kiss me (Tounge kissed) he put the covers on but than......
??: WHAT ARE YOU DOING
We looked up and it was his mom.

533 words 😉😋
To be continued
Sorry if I'm bad at it