I

DISCLAIMER: This story will contain graphic detail in terms of violence, sexuality and language.

Savannah's POV

"I made this last week and it's the best I've ever made, I promise" Luke says to me as he hands me the bag containing the white powder I've asked for.
"Luke this better be fucking good , I need it." I say with annoyance in My voice
"damn okay , Just take it you can give me the money later." he huffs
"Thanks dude." I walk away from him , through all the people on the dance floor and with dance floor I mean in the middle of My friend Rayn's apartment.
I walk to the couch where all my friends (with friends i mean people like me who loves to drink and get high.)
"Hey get up" I shout to the guy asleep on couch. He jolt up , he's eyes all red from being high.
"wh..what" he says as he scratch his head. He's too high to even Know what I'm saying.. Ugh.
"You.. Get .. the .. Fuck.. Up.. Now" I say , I Know I sound pissed as fuck but right now I don't care I just want to get high and have some fun.
"okay chill" he as he try to get up. As he walks away I sit down , finally.
I hear a lot of laugh as a do so. "What????" I say as I laugh along with My friends on the couch.
"Wow. You get so mad when someone get's between you and your opportunity to get high" says My friend josh as the other once laugh along. Olivia the girl I share My apartment with (she's also the Only one I can actually call My friend.) sits down om the couch.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy annabannannanananan" she sings to me. She's so drunk , I don't even care at the moment I'm way to high.
"Liv go away I was just about to....." "No, no, no .. I Know what you where about to do but no n..nooo you are going to dance with me now"
"Fuck..... Okay fine let's dance" she drag me to the dancefloor.
It feel like hours but we just continue to dance for what feels like days even. I'm so drunk right now I don't even care. With the music blastin in my ears as I swing my hips to it. Just as a thought I could not get more free someone screams "COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FUCKING POLICE IS HERE!!!!"
Fuck.
E"WHAT ARE , YOU STUPID ????????? FUCK NO LET'S LEAVE! COME ON ANNA LET'S GO!" She screams at me.
"But My..." I try to start "NO LET'S LEAVE."
We run towards the window "okay you jump first then me" I tell her .
she looks at me and then jump out. It's not hight just like two meters or so.
Just as I'm about to jump out "HEY .. STOP RIGHT THERE" My head turns to look at a manly voice. It feels as My heart skips a beat and everything starts going slow.

It was magic between us since the first time our eyes met.

secret person's POV.

It was magic between us since the first time our eyes met. And I know she can feel it too. I have found My babygirl. Now she's mine.

MINE.

-
I'm like hi whatsup hello!
okey so hi the first Chapter of My book yey!
I don't Know who is going to play Savannah Summers just yet , and I can't let you Know that much about what kind of person Harry Styles will be playing just yet either but yeah.