•Prologue•

Prologue

Pewdie's POV

I've been stuck in this cell for two months being alone and trying to hold on to what sanity I have left.

The people who did captured me they tell me they have "great plans" What the hell do they think is such a great thing about holding me in this cell.

They be better off killing me. This is just torture. They feed me very little once a week. I sleep on the cold floor every night. They will beat me and one time stabbed me.

They won't tell me where I am but this place looks familiar. I really don't remember where I came from.

All I remember is a man with a mask. He was slightly shorter than me and had brown hair. He wore a green sweatshirt with the words 'Sup'. He tried to grab me as I started get pulled by a unknown forced. "Pewdie! Don't leave me!" he yelled and I can't remember anything after that.

I need to find this man. Maybe he'll tell me my real name and who I use to be.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! So this is a book from one of my old collab channel and I thought 'Why not continue this story' so here ya go this is a updated version and I'll be doing this by myself. •o• so yeah. so comment vote and Goodbye!