The School Life

David was a poor man's son,he always wanted to do everything that a common man wants. He got admission in a government school he used to pass half of the day at there and rest of the day he used to go to his shop.
It was the work of a tailor master at that shop which was owned by his brother John.
David used to go to school and rest of the he used to go his brother's shop,his brother would compile him to do more work at his shop and would complete those works sincerely,his brother would give him 5 rupees in the evening at the time leaving.
While studying at the school he fell in love with Renkum.
Renkum,she was the eldest daughter of his teacher Wishkum.
Due to more business in David's life he couldn't give proper time to Ren.
David was unable to complete his homework because he had no Free time all time apart from school he would pass that at his brother's shop.
David's parents,his mother and father both were very happy and satisfied with his duality as he would work and study at the same time although they were unaware about the reality,they were unaware about difficult situation from which David was passing.
Once when David went to school and all the students got checked their copies the little David had stood up with two other boys who had not done their homework too,teacher came closer to them and punished them with a strict behaviour.
When David came back to his home he shared his problems with his mother his mother decided to talk to his elder son for younger one.
In the evening...
His elder brother John came to home his mother told him not to send David to shop,either David would go to shop or to school her mother added.
John refused to do so and on the next day David didn't go to school.
When his parents ask him the reason of doing so he remained silence and then his parents would not ask him for leaving the school finally he stopped going to school and would go to his brother's shop.
His brother was happy as he was doing a lot of work of his and he himself was also happy because he was free to do one thing and his parents were also happy because he was happy.