Chapter 1 The Beggening

One Day Cody Aeries Had His 15th Birthday He Wanted A New Computer

And Got It By His Father He's A CEO In A Company In Canada.

His Father (Kyle Leo Aeries) Only Comes Every Two (2) Years.

His Mother Died When He Was In 6th Grade Because Of Cancer.

Well Let's Start The Story

In A Couple Of Days School Started And Met Her Best Friend Eliza Marie And His Best Friend Nian Gold One Of The Riches Kid In School And They Loved Minecraft So In School They Talked About There Favorite Minecraft Youtuber And Cody Didn't Understand A Thing What They're Talking About So Eliza And Nian Were Shocked Because Every People In School Knows Minecraft Even The Teachers Know Them. So Cody Was Very Shy For Knowing That And Whispered To Them Can You Help Me Learning Minecraft At Home ? I Have A New Computer At Home And Help Me Downloading It I'll Let You Play To I Promise. Nian And Eliza Said Yes The Same Time So After School The Three Of Them Walked Home To Cody's Place And Got There They Were All Tired And Drinked Some Juice And Then After They Downloaded Minecraft It Took About 25 Minutes And Started Playing It And Cody Couldn't Control It Properly And Nian And Eliza Made A Training To Get Use At The Controls In A Sheet Of Paper Then They Left And Said One Last Thing Go Watch A Minecraft Youtuber In YouTube To Know The Basics Of Mincraft Then They Left. Then Cody Listened And Searched In YouTube Minecraft Survival And Played An Episode Of "The Diamond Dimension" By TheDiamondMinecart Also Known As Dan Or DanTDM And Watched Episode 1 To 25 In Night And Slept About 11:45 PM And Woke Up Early In 6:00 AM And Got His Phone And Texted Nian And Eliza And Said I Love Minecraft And I Know Surviving Now My Favorite Youtuber Is TheDiamondMinecart And They Replied Good For You Then Met In School And Questioned Cody How To Survive And Replied Correctly And Said If I'm Playing Minecraft It's Like I'm Different And SomeThing New.