Chapter 1 : intro

Allison's POV
Beep! Beep!! Beep!!!, I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I lift my head from my pillow to look at the time to see that it is 7:23 am which means I only had 20 minutes to get up get dressed do my makeup and my hair, I get out of bed and realised it was the first day of school (FML) I walk over to my walk in closet and see the perfect outfit to wear today.

After I got ready had a cup of coffee because why not (right), anyway I had to get to school since I only had 10 minutes to get to school and from my house to the school it is at least a 20 minute drive great, I didn't really give a fuck but I didn't want my girls to kill me so I grabbed my leather jacket, hoped on my motorbike and drove to school,

When I got to school I saw Kendall and Naomi having a smoke at the front of the school, they turned to look at me and oh boy did I wish I had stayed home because Kendall and Naomi both have that face when I am late they always find a way to creep me out so they do this thing with their face when it's like there face is like eyebrows arching and they have a long mouth that's just hanging open, like it look so creepy it's hard to describe.
I got off my motorbike and ran right past them but as soon as I turn back to look at them i felt like I hit a brick wall but instead there stood at least 6'5 handsome guy I have ever see I could clearly see that he he has muscles and wow the things I would do to him I thought. Like what you see, said the very handsome guy I stood up and realised I am so short against this giant wow like seriously wow this is so sad.i look straight into his eyes and said with my bitch ass voice, I've seen better, he looked my up and down and then stoped and looked at my chest, for the first time in my life I felt uncomfortable I tried to turn around to signal for my girls to help me but they had already gone, great just fucking great, I felt to strong arms around my waist and froze, I froze couldn't move couldn't even speak what the hell was wrong with me.

Hey guys it's me the author of this so called story I'm sorry it's short but this is my first ever story I know I'm not good at writing but I will get better in time if you have any suggestions for this story message me, also if you know how to add more photos in the cover please tell me I have so many characters and I would so love to put them up. Anyway thanks for reading this first chapter and hope to see you on the next one bye XD p.s I tried to make this funny but realised I suck at being a comedian