Ryu vs Jin: RWBY Edition

Hope The Victor: You've seen Ryu vs Jin in their death battle, but have you stopped and looked at their second stage and said... "wait a minute... are they fighting where i think they are?!"

Sai Blade: That's the freaking vault from the end of RWBY: Volume 5!

Hope: If you have, then you know that the Vault of the Spring Maiden is where Cinder fights the TRUE Spring Maiden, Raven, and ultimately falls. But ask yourself this.... "If Ryu and Jin fought in the Spring Maiden Vault... where were Raven and Cinder?"

Sai: ... That's a damn good question.

Hope: What would happen, if only for a moment, that Death Battle and RWBY collided for one fight moment. Defy the rules, and picture the Death Battle, WITHOUT any outside help. Imagine both epic battles.... Merging.

Sai: My gods... A more epic battle, there would NEVER be.

Hope: Then let's rewind the battle, and let the worlds collide. Its Ryu vs Jin in Death battle, meets the end of RWBY Volume 5, on the epic episode, Downfall!

Sai: IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!

*********

Background Music: "Fight Like a Devil" by Therewolf Media

In a training dojo, Ryu is seen honing his skills on a Wing Chun punching bag by punching it from multiple angles. He ends by kicking the bag with his Joudan Sokutogeri, sending it flying forward. The bag is suddenly stopped by a force that emits electricity. Ryu turns around to see Jin Kazama holding the bag with his powerful palm. Jin then tosses the bag to the other side of the dojo where Ryu is as he walks forward.

"There's no way I can lose." Jin says confidently while walking forward.

"Talk is cheap," Ryu responded, clutching his fist. "The answer lies.... in the heart of battle."

Both fighters prepare their stances.

FIGHT!

Jin runs forward and starts throwing some punches that Ryu blocks. When Ryu tries countering, Jin grabs his arm and elbows him forward. Ryu dodges Jin's follow-up punches and tries throwing another hook, but Jin blocks it and pushes him forward with his charged fist. Jin lands a spinning kick on Ryu's head to push the Street Fighter back.

Jin charges forward to deliver another set of blows, but Ryu blocks it and sends the Tekken champion back with his own punches before landing a mini Tatsumaki Senpukyaku on Jin's face. As Jin recovers on the ground, Ryu charges for the opening, but Jin quickly gets back up and headbutts Ryu before landing a flying kick in the warrior's gut.

Jin somersaults back and launches into the air with an electric charged punch. Ryu rolls to the left to narrowly avoid the powerful blow and Jin runs in for a sweep, which Ryu steps over before blocking a punch. Jin then successfully kicks Ryu in the side and goes for another punch only to see that Ryu had blocked it with just his right hand. Jin goes on a punching frenzy, but each punch is blocked by Ryu's fast moving hand, and after the final punch is blocked, Ryu fires a close-range hadoken.

"Hadouken!" Ryu said calling the move of the attack. Jin stumbled back and in that split-second, Ryu channels electricity through his body and goes for a jumping kick. After being struck, Jin gets back on the defensive by dodging a swing and blocking two punches, but then a kick to his head gets through followed by two more blows. Ryu takes on his super move stance and unleashed his enhanced spin kick, rapidly spinning in place while kicking Jin repeatedly. At its climax, Jin was struck on the jaw by Ryu's fist. "Shoryuken!"