•'♪{★Hazel and Scarlet★}♪•'

Fluff
Ship: Bakugou Katsuki x Uraraka Ochaku
•Au: None
•Summary: Katsuki asks his crush for a dance.

Requested by Urarakaa<3

The end of the third year of U.A had finally come. The students had mixed emotions: first happiness for finally becoming a pro hero. Their dreams finally becoming true. Second, disappointment, for they might not see each other always like they used to do. They had strong friendships with each other. And third, mainly Katsuki, nervousness. Yaomomo had invited them all to her large mansion, where they would be dancing and chilling out together all the night.

Katsuki was nervous. He was about to confess to a girl he had his eyes on since his second year. She was his first ever crush, and he wanted, needed, to tell her about his feelings.

He's not good at emotions, and he knows. He just has to ask her for a dance, then tell her in a nice way. Katsuki thought about seeking his best bud's advise, but thought that it was better to keep it to himself. He wasn't yet ready for the redhead and his alien girlfriend to tease him till who-knows-when.

Wearing his brand new red shirt, leaving the last two buttons open which revealed his , and a dark grey waistcoat, along with pants with the same color as his garment, he made his way outside his apartment and into the backseat of Eijiro's expensive car. "Took ya long, buddy," Eijiro hummed as he turned on his car and started heading to the required location. "You gonna ask someone to dance with ya, Baku?" Mina asked in her knowing voice. "No," Katsuki answered as he leaned on the window, trying his best not to blush, though he was. The alien girl hummed, turning on some music on her phone, which happened to be Lighters by Bruno Mars.

Katsuki finally placed his left feet on the ground of the mansion. It was huge, a four floored building, decorated with shiney silver frames around the door and the edges of the house. Ivy and ferns climbing up the walls, and colorful lights on either side of the door. It was beautiful, especially because it was night, and Katsuki wouldn't admit that though. The plants and trees around the house gave the most endearing view of the extrationate mansion.

The brown wooden doors of the building were open, and the three of them entered. Mina was the most excited, jumping around like a young kid as they made their way through the hallway, to the dark red opened doors of the party's room.

Once Katsuki stepped in, he eagerly gazed around, just like how a kid would do once he gets to an entertainment park. He spotted his friends and classmates, some dressed in casual clothes, others dressed in dresses and suits.

He kept glancing around, as if searching for something so important, which was true. Katsuki kept looking around the big room, the smell of freshly baked food mixed with the chatting and laughing of his classmates, along with the loud music filling the air, all faded out quickly once sharp, fiery, scarlet red eyes met a pair of round, soft, hazel brown ones from across the place.

And Katsuki could hear his heartbeat blasting in his ears. He wondered if she could her it too. And without thinking, he walked slowly to her, their eyes still locked in a soft stare.

They were so close, Ochaku's cheeks flared a pink color, while Katsuki's were a soft red.

He gazed at her gorgeous figure. She had on a short salmon colored dress, black collar hugging her shoulders. The brunette wore a black ballerina, with golden frames.

Katsuki subconsciously brought his left hand to her right cheek, stroking it softly. He was peacefully calm, his features relaxed. Ochaku couldn't help but notice how good looking he was.

As the music changed to a soft one, Katsuki took Ochaku's hand and kisses her knuckles. "Shall we?" He asked softly.

"With pleasure, prince charming," Ochaku purred.

Katsuki's arms found their way above her waist, while Ochaku's where on top of his shoulders. They started swaying around, following the other couples' movements. They were clearly inexperienced when it came to dancing.

When the clock arms hit 12, people started heading back to their houses. Few stayed a little longer, like both Ochaku and Katsuki, who had forgotten about time and where in their own world. Ochaku's cheeks were flushed pink, her mouth quirked into a warm smile.

The blond remembered his goal. He took one of Ochaku's hands in his, locked their gazes. Three simple words were stuck on his tongue when he opened his mouth slightly. The girl in front of him smiled wider, as if she was encouraging him to speak. He took a deep breath, eyes wandering at anything except her. When he finally got the courage to speak, they stopped dancing.

"I like you," he whispered. "I really like you, Uraraka. I had since our second year, and I can't get enough of you," he continued.

"Took you long to confess, huh, Blasty?" She smirked courageously, but her blush was darker and it screamed the opposite.

"Huh?"
"It's clear as the moon, idiot,"

Katsuki frowned at that, looking at her confused.

"I like you too," she murmured. "Katsuki,"

Their lips pressed against each other gently, and time stopped.

//' '//•

//My first time writing a Kacchaco fanfic//