**Prologue**

please read this first before you proceed..

The characters and events in this book is purely fictional only as even remotely inspired by persons and events known and unknown to the author..

Ang story po ito ay naglalaman ng mga sensitibong salita at tema na hindi pwede sa mga bata 15 years and below..pawang gawa-gawa lang po ito galing sa emahinasyon ng inyong author.

remember that you've been "WARNED"

****

It all started with a deal I will be his slave for 3 months and he will keep my deepest secret that is for being in love with my bestfriend.

I did everything he told me to but he broke his promise.

I suffered a lot,I was totally embarrassed that time that I am afraid to go to school.

When that tragic day happens.When that secret about me being inlove with my bestfriend  boomed and spread like a wildfire.

Everyone bullied me,even my bestfriend,my only one protector is angry with me.

I am alone crying,no one dares to help me.

I wish I could turn back time.

I wish I am not really inlove with my bestfriend.

Masama bang magmahal?.Di ko naman plinanong mainlove sa bestfriend ko.

And then I confronted him,Denver.

"Why did you do that?.we have a deal remember!?Ano yun gaguhan you didn't keep my secret instead you tell it to everyone".

"I'm just doing you a favor,Precious".

"Favor?.You let me  embarrassed like that,and you will just tell me that you just do me a favor?.nagpapatawa kaba?.I laugh while my tears won't stop falling.

God all those things that I did for him.For her part of the deal does not worth it at all.I just wasted my time for his caprices because he just betrayed me.

"It's for you to move on already.My God!.Precious you've been in love with Prince for so long,and then what?!.I think it's time na for you to stop!?.

"Stop!.do you hear what you were saying?!.Sa tingin mo ba talaga hindi ko yan ginawa.God knows I've tried but I failed.I am still inlove with my bestfriend kahit mali,kahit hindi ko gusto.At pwede ba wag mong gamitin ang rason na yan para hindi ka lumabas na masama!?Ano?!masaya ba ngayon?You just ruin my life.I hope karma won't strike you back after all of this!".

"Please,I didn't plan it to happen I only talk to Prince one-on-one,but I think someone overheard us".

"Pero sinabi mo pa rin!.Stop explaining because you cannot change everything that happened.My bestfriend is now angry with me".

"Will you stop that?Kasalanan ko bang makitid ang utak niya and please stop thinking about him for once nakakairita you won't listen to my side anyway".

"I told you I will not listen to you anymore no matter how you will sugarcoat it it won't change the fact that you've betrayed me".

"I just do it for you to forget him masama ba?you deserve someone else".

"And who's someone else?".

"I love you!!!.napatulala nalang siya dito.

"No your not!."

"No listen!.I love you.Later did I've just realize about it,I think I've been in love with you when I first saw you cry I guess that's the reason why I made that deal.For me to have you.Since then I have the urge to be the one who will protect and comfort you".

"And you want me to believe you?".

"Please..believe me.Forget about Prince.Ako nalang,ako nalang ang mahalin mo".

Nais man niyang maniwala but I'd rather not.What if it is a part of his trick make me believe. And then pagtatawanan niya lang ako afterwards..

I know how bully and player he is.

"I'ts not love Denver!.Know what?because love is not selfish,if you really love me then you should not let me get hurt and one more thing part of the deal is we should not let ourselves fall for each other.If your telling the truth then it's your lose not mine I don't love you at kailanman hindi kita magagawang mahalin.I despise you,kanina ko lang sinabi yong karma di ba?tingnan mo nga naman yong sinasabi mong pagmamahal sakin yan yong karma mo.It will be your burden to carry".

"Please don't do this to me".

"Wag mo na akong lapitan.Ibalik nalang natin ang dati.Walang pansinan tutal weeks from now graduation na rin.Hindi na kita makikita".

Before I turn my back on him.Nakita ko pa ang sakit sa mukha niya.Pero hindi ko makuhang maawa sa kanya.Kulang pa nga yan sa lahat ng pasakit na binigay niya sa akin.

Maiisip ko pa lang yong mga panahong naging slave niya ako at nauwi lang sa wala ay diko maisip ang maiyak.

Sa tingin niyo pag-ibig ba yun?!

I walk away,away from those people,from those place,away from him.

but I know the pain in my heart will be always remain.

****

Author's Corner..

Hey readers..

Ginawa ko pong three parts ang story na to as the title says na nga which is Past,Present and Future..

Iba po ang time spacing nito sa Book one & two..

please follow,vote,and comment.

thanky.

<3,<3,<3..