BANANA MOBILE

One day a normal man named Bon was going to his normal work. When Bon got to the bus station he thought he was going to ride the bus. But little did he know he was going to work on something else. After about 15 minuets of waiting for the bus a light yellow object appeared right where the bus should've been. Omg that's a BANANA MOBILE!!!!!!!🍌🍌🍌 Yelled Bon. The people on the BANANA MOBILE were very drunk from drinking rainbow sugarplum juice. They dragged Bon into the mobile and beat him with bananas!!!! No not bananas, anything but bananas I hate bananas nooooo!!!!!!! Bon screamed with horror. After what happened the Governor banned bananas for life!!!!!🍌🍌🍌🍌✖️✖️✖️ Bon regretted going to the bus station. Ugh I can't believe I have to walk like what 3 miles to work ugh.😑😑😑 Bon said with rage. As he was walking to work he recognized a guy who was pouncing him with a banana. Bon started to run which was a very bad idea since banana believers ran every fast. The banana believer saw him running and recognized him from the BANANA MOBILE incident. The banana believer started running after Bon. When he finally caught up to him he once again jumped on Bon and beat him with a banana. The Governor promised to keep Bon safe if he payed the Governor 1 million monopoly dollars.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌