New Home New Life (Austin Mahone Fan Fiction)

I was currently being woken up by Mrs. Bell. She was the head of the orphanage. Yeah, let's just say I'm an orphan at an orphanage in Miami, Florida. My name is Mia. I'm 14. My mom had me when it was the time when she couldn't take care of a little girl. So I guess I ended up here. I have no idea who my parents are, where I was born, or even my real name. All I know is that I'm an orphan and I may stay that way. No one comes in to take home a girl that's 14. They all want younger kids because they were cuter and they can adjust better with a new family. I just wish I could get out of here.

-------------------------------------------------------------

* 1 hour later *

I'm in Mrs. Bell's office with another women in here?

"Mia, this is Mrs. Mahone" Mrs. Bell says

"Hello Mia" Says the lady who I assume is Mrs.Mahone

"Umm, hi Mrs. Mahone" I said like a question

"Mia, Mrs. Mahone will like to adopt you"

"I hope it's not too sudden, but I would like to adopt you. My son always wanted to have a younger sibling after his father passed away." Mrs. Mahone explained

"Well, this is just sudden news." I said shocked... I am shocked. Just today I thought that I was never going to get out of his place. But after 14 years someone has came into my life.

"So Mia, what do you say?" Mrs. Mahone asked with a smile on her face

"I would love to come into your family. Thank you Mrs. Mahone" I said as i almost started to tear up. I finally have something to call family.

______________________________________________________________

It was now Sunday and I was in the car with Mrs. Mahone. This looks like a rich neighborhood. Wow I bet they're really rich.

"Ummm Mrs. Mahone, may I ask you a question"

"Sure you can dear, but call me Michelle if you like." She said not taking her eyes off the road

"So your son, Austin, what is he like?"

"Oh Mia, you are going to love him. He's 18 but he's really sweet. He is a singer so you just moved into a crazy family so be ready. We're going on tour so I hope you don't mind traveling with us."

"Really Austin was a singer? I heard one of the girls in the orphanage talking about him. Wow I had no idea. But I think it'll be awesome traveling with you guys" A smile showed big and bright on my face. I honestly was scared to meet Austin. I thought he was going to be one of those guys who didn't care.

"Awe you're going to have fun with us Mia"

"Thanks Michelle"

"Ok we're here" Michelle says as she pulled up to what looks like a huge apartment building.

All that I can say was wow... Austin must be real famous if we lived here. We walked inside into the elevator. I gave her a nervous look as she just simply smiled back. Ok here we go. I'm going to meet my soon-to-be brother for the rest of my life. If I make the wrong move, this can ruin our relationship as siblings. I hope he likes me.

We walked up to a door at the end of a hallway. She opened the door to a nice open living room with a couch in the middle with side tables and a TV. It had beautiful lighting and decorations. Michelle showed me the kitchen and bathroom and now my room. We went to the room at the end of the hallway in front of the room labeled "Austin" where I heard some singing, wow he's pretty good.

I opened my door to see a hallway that led into a room. The hallway had two doors on each side. One was for a bathroom and the other was a walk-in closet. Then my room. It had Purple walls, with a black round fuzzy carpet, with a TV, a keyboard, a huge bed with a black comforter with purple polka dots, and a cute little lamp. This room is so cool. Michelle went overboard, she put together everything that I loved. I seriously love her. I ran into the living room to see her there sitting drinking some coffee.

"Hey there Mia. How'd you like your room?" She said standing up

"Oh my gosh, I love it." I said tackling her with a hug

"Oh sweetie, you're so very welcome. Have you met Austin yet?" She asked breaking out of our little hug

"Ummm no. He sounded busy"

"Oh he must have been singing. Don't worry just go in and say hey"

"Ok I'll go see him"

I walked back into the hallway and stopped in front of the black door that labeled "Austin". Ok this is it. My time to meet my brother. This will really change my life forever. I brought up my trembling hand up to reach the huge wall. I knocked gently and heard a voice speak up

"Come in, it's opened!"