Introduction

Hello and welcome dear readers!

This is my very first work. Despite the fact that I am used to writing; investing in a fanfiction has always been something I wanted to try. Having a storyline to apply on characters with faces of people we do know in real life is such a challenge, isn't it?

I wish this story will help you shape your personalities and make you think about your own life, whether you are a girl or a boy. Unnie/Noona wants you to focus on how good life can be , and how being a focused and pure hearted person can lead you walk through great ways and find the inner happy you. Love yourselves whatever.

I really want you to read this story with your minds and hearts.

To say it straight, I won't include many smut chapters or even passages ( Don't get mad because I may change my mind later on! ) In order not to distract you from the events and the feelings of my characters because they mean a lot to me, and I wish you would perceive them as if they are you or your friends.

I hope you love my story and enjoy it , I can't wait to live this new experience with you guys . I already love you hahah! Crazy right?

Just a small disclaimer, don't mind my grammar mistakes or the structure of my expressions. This is my first time writing in English but I promise to work harder .

I will do my best to update regularly so that you guys won't have to wait for ages to get a chapter. yet, I will try to make my chapters long enough to satisfy you hahah!

Hwaiting ♥