The First Message

A/N: This takes place after the drag race, but won't follow the storyline. And Cheryl has already been emancipated in this story and she lives at Thistlehouse with Nana Rose.

Notifications:

Recent:
Toni.Topaz has added you
Toni.Topaz is typing

"Who is Toni Topaz?" Cheryl thought to herself.

Toni.Topaz: hey

CherylBombshell: Who is this?

Toni.Topaz: you probably don't know me, but I saw you at the drag race and got your snapchat from a friend.

CherylBombshell: Why would you want my snap? You don't even know me. And does that mean that you are from the south side?

Toni.Topaz: cause I thought that you were cute. even though you don't know it, I can see right through that ice cold facade you put up. and yeah, maybe I am. will that be a problem?

CherylBombshell: Ugh. What are you, a fuckboy? Oh and yeah it will be a problem because of the fact that the Serpents cleaned up my brothers blood.

Toni.Topaz: no, I am not a fuckboy. I am a girl. and I am extremely sorry about what happened with your brother. just letting you know, I had no part in that, nor would I ever. I heard how close you two were.

CherylBombshell: Oh. Thanks but don't try to suck up to me just cause you want to get in my pants.

Toni.Topaz: even though that sounds like a great idea, I'm not that kind of person. I would love to get to know you.

CherylBombshell: As if I would let some Serpent hang out with me. 🙄

Toni.Topaz: I'm not that bad, give me a chance. does Pops at 7:00 tonight sound good?

CherylBombshell: I'll think about it. Can I at least see what you look like first?

Toni.Topaz: anything for you, princess.

CherylBombshell: Ew, never call me that again

CherylBombshell: Ew, never call me that again. Cute pic.

Toni.Topaz: okay, princess. thanks😉now send me a selfie of you.

CherylBombshell: Ugh I said stop! I thought you already saw me at the drag race.

Toni.Topaz: I want to make sure I have the right girls snap.

CherylBombshell: Suurree. Fine.

Toni

Toni.Topaz: holy crap you are really beautiful.

CherylBombshell: Thanks..?

Toni.Topaz: you're welcome 😉
Read 3:47

6:04 P.M.

Toni.Topaz: we still on for tonight?

CherylBombshell: First off, I never said we were even on for tonight. Second off, fine I guess. Doing anything to get out of my house is better than staying there.

Toni.Topaz: big change of mood there lol. alright then, I will pick you up at 6:50. what's your address?

CherylBombshell: **** Thistlehouse, **** Ln, Riverdale. (A/N idk what to put for her address)

Toni.Topaz: okay, see you then bombshell.
Read 6:13