Chapter one

Jheryielle's P.O.V

"What I boring day." My bestfriend,Dave Garcia said.

"You always say that."I said as we walked out of the school.

"Let's play vanguard!"Dave greeted. "Sorry dude I can't"I said.

I laughed hard and hit Dave at the back. "There was a Volkswagen!"I laughed."Yeah haha very good bro."Dave said. Our rule was to hit each other whenever we see a Volkswagen.

"Dude let's go to Trix later at four."Dave said. "I'll pass..."I said. I went to the PUJ waiting area and waited for a jeepney. "Aww you're so corny LJ!" Dave said as he waited with me. "I need to babysit Angeline later." I said. "Wow really. That's very funny, you're always escaping your chores!"Dave reminded. Then Dave spotted a Volkswagen and hit me at the back. "Fuck that hurt!"I said. "Lol don't care hahaha."Dave laughed.

"LJ can I borrow your Yuno Gasai card sleeve?"Dave said. "Oh sure, here."I said as I handed Yuno to him. Then the PUJ arrived then I waved goodbye to Dave. That asshole really is something. The reason that I don't want to go out is because I'm going to have a chat with my girlfriend. Yeah we're in a long distance relationship. Don't worry I won't tell you her name,it's top secret!

Julia/Len's P.O.V.

"Len it's lunch!" Deserie Macy said as she pulled me outside. It was her birthday that time since I told her I was going to treat her ice cream. I plugged my earphones on and started looking for a song called Eh,Ah Sou? (Oh yeah that's right). I let out a sly laugh when my boyfriend number one,Ray texted. He was really an idiot. Then my other boyfriend,Dell texted. Yup I'm a two timer I really dont give fuck.

"Hey guys let's eat!"Deserie said as she opened her lunch.I saw Christian eyeing Genelle's body again. Then I threw a chopstick on Christian's forehead. It's too early pervert. "Uwah I wasn't!"he protested. "Pfft liar."Lariz said."Anyways guys let's sing a birthday song for Macy!"Shaira said with her cheerful voice. We sang then we prayed then started eating.

My food wasn't good. I hated packed lunches the flavors and spice disappears. "Julia I hate chicken so do you want some?"Andrea said. "Yeah thanks"I said. Then the wind started to blow, something good will happen. I laughed really hard and they looked at me like I'm nuts. "Sorry I just saw a nigger!" I laughed and pointed the guy. They also laughed hard but harder than mine.

After we finished,Macy brought cake then we ate. I had three slices and some leftovers. We went back to our room and I waited until it was time. "L-Len!"Juvel whispered. "Yeah?" I said. "Do you still have sanitizer?"She asked. "Here,thanks! Im gonna die any minute."she said. Im guessing she was doing something disgusting again.

After class

"Hey let's go to trix."Kim Avery said. "I second that."I said. Kim and I walked our way to Trix and Trish. We just crossed the street because its in the other side of the road. "Oi you two, are you dating?" the shop owner asked. "No way."Kim said. I had my eyes on a Yuno Gasai card sleeve held by a handsome guy. "Can I have the card sleeve,I'll pay for it!"I said excitedly.

"Sorry miss,I'm Dave and this card sleeve isn't mine."he said. "I'm Julia and uhmmm who's the owner?" I asked. "I'll introduce him to you someday"he said. We fought in Vanguard and yeah I lost.

I can't wait to meet the owner!

(Trix and Trish is a real place. It is a cardfight shop and eatery)