Here we go

You were breaking into the castle.

You were doing this for the rebellion, for your family, and for yourself. You had scaled the castle walls and now you were on the balcony of the princecs bedroom. You had a pistol and you prayed that was gonna be enough to get him to come with you.

You slinked into the bedroom and darted to the shadows, and scrambled onto the bed as quietly and as stealthily as possible. You stood up behind him and noticed the HE WAS AWAKE. ABORT! ABORT! No! No. You had to do this. You had to, you straightened up and cocked the gun.

"Oh good. I thought you would never get this started." He stood up and stretched, "So what do you want? You have me at gun point, and I may be a celestial but I am not bullet proof."

"You are going to come with me." His eyes lit up.

"Oh thank GOD! I have been stuck in this room for three days. Three days! Please by all means, let's go."

You were a little stunned. You didn't expect this to be so easy. He was already perched on the railing of the balcony when you realized what just happened.

You walked over, he held out his hand, "Here, I'll get us down."

You hesitantly took his hand as he jumped off the railing, and his wings appeared allowing you to glide into the forest at the base of the mountain.

"So..." He began, "I assume you are with the rebellion?"

You nodded.

"Spiffy, lead the way, uh...?"

"Sneakers."

"Um... Ok? Lead on Sneakers." He walked towards you, "I have a general idea where the base is, I've used it in the past, but I cannot remember the exact location."

You where a little shocked. To say the least but you started walking.