The party

** I suck at writing but I'm gonna try my best. Leave suggestions on what you want me to write about...** ( L=Liza D=David G=Gabbie)

Liza's POV*:

I was home in my apartment sitting on the couch editing my new video for Thursday knowing my fans were waiting for it. I get up and take a little break and walk to my room to check my phone where I had left it to charge. I have a couple texts but go to answer Gabbie first.

(im gonna type the convo)

Texts:

G: Hey do you have plans for tonight?

L: No lol I was just taking a break from editing to un-pack

G: You just moved to LA and you want to unpack on a Friday night?

L: Yesssss cause I just moved to LA

G: Common I just got invited to this dope ass party you have to come!

G: I dont wanna go aloneeeeee

L: You know I hate parties plus I can't even drink I'm not 21!

G: you don't need to drink to have fun! Common you have to meet my friends and make friends of your own!!

L: Fine you have to pick me up tho. let me know when u leave your place.

G: YAYYYY!!!! LIZA IS GONNA GET A MANNNNS!!!!

Liza's POV*

I read the last text and just roll my eyes. Great now I have to dig through all my moving boxes to pick out an outfit for the party. I eventually pull out something decent and don't want to be bothered with digging any longer.

 I eventually pull out something decent and don't want to be bothered with digging any longer

I check the time and its almost 7:30 so I threw on my outfit and started to get ready. I did my makeup and threw my hair into a messy bun cause thats what works, I checked my phone. Gabbie texted that she had just left her place so I decide to throw on some shoes grab my phone and head down to wait for Gabbie. When I get out of the elevator I see Gabbie pull up in the parking garage, I get in and we start to drive to the party.

8:30pm Liza's POV*

We pull up to the house and its a decent house on a quiet street. As me and Gabbie walk up to the door I have a feeling I'm gonna be alone most of the night. As soon as Gabbie opens the door she is pulled away but a brown haired guy who was super excited that Gabbie showed up.