Inspiration

This is a short story.
Hope you enjoy and love it
Read it until the end. Youll get a teary eye i swear

Short story
C
CIt was a sunny monday morning. Mr.Roswell woke up early with a smile in his face. After doing his routine every morning. He drive his red lambourghini it was the first day of school.

"Good morning Mr.Roswell!"

Every student that he was passing by greet him with a smile. Then he greet back and wink to them.
Obviously Mr.Roswell is in his mood today. He parked the car then he walked confidently in the campus.

While he was walking someone accidentally bumped at him.
The common reaction of the student who bump his teacher is he / she will be so sorry and apologize immediately but this is unbelievable he didnt even bother to say sorry or apologize as a sign of respect
He continue walking as if nothing happened between him and his teacher. For Mr. Roswell its not a big deal but students should show some respect.

"Hey! Excuse me"- Mr. Roswell approached

But the student is still walking as if he didnt hear anything. Mr. Roswell pick the i.d on the ground maybe it accidentally fell when they bumped in each other.

"MR. JEROME NEIL EVERSON?"- Mr. roswell

The boy stop and stare at mr. Roswell he didnt say a word but his face emotion was saying
'What?!'

Mr. Roswell walk towards to the boy named Jerome.

"It was yours right?"- mr. Roswell ask while smiling but Jerome just grab his i.d and walk again with his two hands on his pocket

Mr.roswell just smiled even if he didnt see it. Then he proceed in his classroom.

It was the first time that mr. Roswell will going to be a homeroom teacher in University of Archimendes.

Students greet him as he step inside his classroom.
He greeted back and start the first day of school.
He start to make an introduction about his self. But in the middle of their story telling about his life.
Someone interrupted the class and all the attention goes to the new student who is super late in his first subject.

"Mister, it is free if you give me some explnation."-Mr. Roswell said
But the new comer just get his ipad and earphone and put it on. As if he didnt see or hear anything.
The class starts whispering blah blah blah about the new student.

"What an attitude."- Mr. Roswell just sighed and continue the class. Then after his first subject he leave th e classroom but it was not only him the new comer also leave the room

But it was not him who walk away so he decided to follow him upstairs because of the peculiarity of a student who got his attention.

Smoke was filling the airborn skies when he saw the boy leaning on the railing and smoking looking up and was possibly thinking about something deep, he cannot touch or express.

"Hey young man, something bothering you?" Still the timid boy does not even bother to respond. "Hey im talking to you mr." Still a quite sound and only the blown smoke was revealed. Now the boy did an action he faced the teacher like he doesn't even give a shit of what is happening.
He threw the halfed smoken cigarette and stepped on it. He looked directly into the eyes of the teacher with annoyance and wrath.
He walked away and still the teacher could only hear the steps of his student walking away from him.

Now Mr roswell is agitated to know who really that boy is. He directly went into the records office to find a certain file. There were full of gray cabinets and inside of it was yellow and red folders that contain each identity of the students in University of Archimendes.