Confession

Hi guys, this is my first fanfiction so
please do not judge me as it may not be good so please be patient with me and thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan's POV

I tried to contact Emily on her phone yesterday but only managed to hear:

'The person you're calling is not around at the moment. Please leave a voice mail after the beep BEEP.

I can't blame her, I mean how would you feel if your one and only soul mate had been removed off this world by people so ominous, so full of sinister meaning that our lives were just a play conjured up by the world's most demeaning yet befuddling family of existence. In other words the Graysons. But if I was them I would walk away from the Hamptonsite for a short while...maybe enternity!

I am mainly worried about Emily as the frontal lobesity in her body may be working to may sense of the current events but her mind may be plotting something much more grotesque. A appearance from someone who has appeared in our lives for quite some time... Death.

I just knocked on the door, not aware of how Emily will react to the news. Creak! Emily had appeared in a terrible state; black mascara running down to her lips and hair full of knots and tangles and eyes like, well. People say the eyes are the keys to the soul, normally Emily's eyes were vaults after vaults of computer hacking which only Aiden had the key to, but now since Aiden's depart it was if a virus was invading her heart and more security procedures were taking place to ensure internal safety.

"Ems, are you ok?"
"How do think I am Nolan? I am confused by my emotions.Yesterday was meant to be the day that my heart and Aiden's were going to interlock into an infinite happiness, instead of enjoying my father's freedom.Look around. All this is just fake. Without Aiden, this story must come to an end and I can't be a part of it anymore".

A figure appeared with a evil smirk slowly emerging on it's face. A figure who understood Emily's plot and just escaped the red sharpie. Victoria.

I glanced at Emily who was hatching a new agenda for us all as Victoria had the key to revealing her plan.

"I hope you realise Ms. Thorne or should I say Ms. Clarke that if you proceed to destroy my family, your efforts would be a total waste as I am on the verge of revealing your true identity to the public".
"Well, I am sorry Victoria as it is your efforts to stop me will ca use nothing except your perish which will certainly be a monstrosity to you".
"The game is on Ms. Clarke.We will see who becomes on top."

Victoria left with her superiority turned into concorn. As she said the game is on.

"Nolan, I have a confession...: