Blackbuck

Name:Blackbuck

Animatronic:Antelope

Appearance:Medium,brown horns attached to the head,dark brown fur with yellow,soulless eyes and red cheeks.Long,thin body with a small tail with a white tip.A white stomach with white patches around her eyes.

Backstory...

She was not made by EyeRobotics™.The successful company was not her manufacturer.In fact,nobody even knew who made her.She looked like she was made with scrap as she had bits and pieces falling off.She was found in a abandoned shed in the middle of the woods,rusting away.The company,Glimmer's Pizza Stardom™,thought she could make some money with some upgrades here and there.It is rumoured that a woman was wanted for a murder she did not commit and found this shed,while she was running away from a pack of wolves.She spent her days away,making animatronics until she was found dead in a stream.Blackbuck was the only one of the woman's creations left.Before anyone could take her to an auction site,the owner stole her.Though he had about a two million dollar budget.He wanted a cheap animatronic as he was planning to spend the money on the building.A spirit of a young girl lives inside her as the "woman" is also thought as actually an eleven year old girl...

Her Beginnings...

She was the least successful of the other animatronics.The owner did hire someone to fix her.She was given an makeover,but still,the public disliked her.After three days,she was sent to the back of the stage so nobody could see her.Blackbuck hated being disliked for no real reason.She had a jealous,raged spirit inside her.She hated Glimmer the most.She was the most liked because she was pretty and perfect.Until one evening,she was no longing allowed on stage and was replaced by a new animatronic.Blackbuck was forced to work at an ice cream station,serving all the greedy children ice cream...

The Attack...

It was the end of an boring day and it was time for all the animatronics to go to their overnight stations.Each one had a special room which after the restaurant closed,they would be kept till morning.It had a large glass window so the night guards could see inside the room.They hired a night guard to keep watch as some of the time,the stars of the pizzeria would not be switched off and try to wonder out of their rooms.They also kept a guard dog called Mellow in case of a robber tried to break in.A night guard called Jonathon Creek was checking the cameras till he noticed Blackbuck was banging her head on the door.He grabbed a flashlight and walked to the door of her containment prison as Blackbuck called it.Jonathon was about to open the door,before all of a sudden,Blackbuck ran toward the glass window and ran straight into it.The glass shattered at the impact,sending shards everywhere.She lunged at him and stuffed him inside her,causing him to die at the lack of space and air.Later,the police was called and they found the teenager inside her.This was also the night of when Gisele was reported missing...

Her End...

The restaurant was closed.She was left inside the abandoned pizzeria.She is now in ruins.Her face is falling off and she added a few limbs on her.Parts of her exoskeleton is showing from head to toe.And one of Her eyes are no missing.She hides in her small,abandoned ice cream station.Waiting as always.She is the most violent of the bunch.Glimmer just hides out and pretends to be a a little girl.The other two just wander around,moaning and wailing from time to time.She is always ready to strike and chases anyone who dares come inside...