- prologue.

There are three rules when it comes to being princess of Japan. Three very, very important rules.

Do not talk to commoners.

Do not look at commoners.

And never, ever fall in love with a commoner.

Why are these rules so important, you might be asking? You see, when you're a princess, the only thing anyone cares about is reputation. Not even your own mother takes your still-developing-hormonal-teenage feelings into consideration. They're all watching for that very moment when you slip up. Say something you're not supposed to. Talk to someone you shouldn't be talking to. Fall in love with someone you shouldn't even be looking at. Because they're all watching. Be careful folks. Being princess isn't all it's cut out to be. In fact, it might just be the exact opposite. 

--------------------------------------------------------

hiya peoples ! comin at ya with a new story. 

i'm actually so excited to be writing this one. :D

i'm planning to have around 30-40 chapters, and the chapters aren't going to be super long so don't worry. 

as a little inspiration from my current favorite wattpad author, JJJiangx, i will be leaving little teasers at the end of each chapter ! 

I hope you guys are excited as i am ! xxx