Body Found - Kyle Oakley

Last week was tragic. Our town was peaceful till now. It was just a normal day in that restaurant. Kids running around, adults complaining about the animatronics. It was all the same. Till this happened. "Ahhhhh!!!!! My son, he's dead!!!!!", A woman shouted from the other room. Everyone rushed out except from me. I was frozen. I didn't believe it. I walked into the room and saw the kid. He's stomach wounded, blood gushing from the head. My mouth opened and so did my eyes. "Call the police!", The woman said. I grabbed my phone and dialled 911. I never thought that I ever needed to dial that number. "How can we help you?", A man said on the phone. "Th-there is a dead body, at the restaurant", I said while shaking. "We are on our way", The man said before hanging up. They soon arrived and put the body into an ambulance. I couldn't believe it. It was tragic to see something that I didn't need to see. If I wasn't there, no one would have called the police.

It was the scariest moment of my life. After that, the restaurant had shut down and no one stays near it anymore. People say it's haunted. I sometimes think that everyone started to go crazy when the child died in Pastel's pizza world. It was the most popular restaurant in the town. A detective is on the case(Finally). His name is Allan Oakley. Yes, he's my dad. I don't really get to see him as much as I used to since he's way too busy solving the case. It's been days and they haven't solved it. I'm starting to go crazy. I don't think a human can do that to a child. His head was separated from his body. His head was in one of the robot suits. What I saw was too much. I'd been off school for a week not going outside at all. I'm scared to go out and see the miserable world. The first death in years. Our town was peaceful until this happened. And all I do is stay in my fucking room all day. Oh, sorry for my language. I've been so depressed lately.

I guess that's all I've got to tell you. It's all you've got to know. The horrible world that continues to be terrifying. I'm kyle, and this is a story that isn't for kids. This story is about the restaurant that has a horrifying story. A horrifying story that will make you scared to sleep at night.