Candor or dauntless?

I love these sorts of stories so I thought I would write one! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I own no characters, unless I bring one in later which I might, Veronica Roth does.

-------------------------------------

Tris POV

My eyelids fluttered open to the sound of Christina screaming in my right ear.

"Omigod! Tris you have to get up!" I groaned and rolled over, grabbing a pillow and trying to block out her hysterics.

"Christina! Give me five more minutes!" I grunted out. Suddenly I felt the pillow ripped off my head.

"Never." She dragged me out of bed and through the door to my kitchen in my flat.

"A question." I began. "Why is it so urgent that I get up?" She grinned at me.

"There's a party at Zekes tonight!" She exclaimed. "Candor or dauntless. And you know what that means!" My thoughts filled with horror.

"Oh god no please!" I murmured "Have mercy!"

"Yes!" She squealed. "Shopping!"

-------------------------------------

"Isn't this enough clothes?" I asked wearily, lifting up seven shopping bags from different shops. "I mean, it's just Zeke's..."

"Oh Tris, when are you gonna learn?" She chided. "You can never have enough clothes!" With that, she dragged me into yet another shop.

-------------------------------------

Finally, after what felt like days, we had gathered what Christina classified as nearly enough clothing to attend a single party where half of it would be coming off anyway.

She sent me out of my own room while she picked out what clothes I was gonna wear. When I saw the selection I began to protest but she shut me up with her one and only death glare.

The selection wasn't as bad as it could have been, I thought as I slipped on the lacy black lingerie, the black camisole, the black leggings and a tight black dress which made me look as if I actually had curves, the denim jacket and the black high heeled leather boots. Yeah, pretty black.

It was then time for her to attacke with makeup and hair products with names I can't pronounce. When I was deemed party ready I was already ready to pass out from the stress of simply getting ready. Now there was the party to deal with.

-------------------------------------

We arrived about ten minutes later than we should've done. 'Fashionably late' as Christina said. Zeke let us in and took in our appearance.

"So that's what took so long..." He mused. He stood by to let us enter and we found a circle of people sitting in the middle of his living room. Will, Marlene, Uriah, Shauna, Lynn, Peter, and Tobais all watched us enter. My eyes drifted over Peter with distaste.

I took my seat next to where Tobais sat. He grinned and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You look good, Tris." He whispered, making me blush.

"Who invited that?" I asked him, gesturing at Peter.

"Noone, he heard about the game and invited himself along." Tobias informed me. I grimaced.

"Quit talking people and lets play!" Uriah yelled. "Who wants to go first no-one oh well it'll have to be me!" He added very quickly. "Tris, Candor or Dauntless?"

A/N So yeah, this has been done plenty of times before but here is another version of the game. In case you hadn't already guessed this is non war, everyone except Al is alive and fourtris is a thing. Blah blah blah Christina reminded me of one of my friends so much in that chapter... Anyway...

Read, vote comment, all that jazz.