what happened to me?

"ok, I got the games, the snacks, the drinks, and the music! I think I'm actually done!" a 17 year old girl named Y/N said, as she put on a bottle of cola on the table. Her three best friends were staying over for the night to play games. It was her house they were using, because her friends' homes weren't that nice, not to mention her parents were out of town. "five minutes left..." she muttered as she sat down on the couch. Then, the doorbell rang. "already?" she asked as she headed for the door. She opened it, and a pink-headed boy hugged her. "Y/N! sorry I'm so late I really am a-are you mad at me-" "dude, you're five minutes early." She cut the boy off. "o-oh... oops... sorry..." he apologized. "nah, it's okay, Strawberry! We all forget about the time sometimes! Anyways, come in!" Y/N smiled at her friend, named Strawberry. He smiled and stepped inside of Y/N's house. He looked around and sat on the couch. "is that a new painting, Y/N? it looks great!" he smiled, politely folding his hands over each other and resting them on his lap. "well, thank you! Do you want something to drink?" Y/N asked, starting to walk towards the kitchen for a glass or a cup. "ah, some hot cocoa please... if you have any, of course." Strawberry replied, smiling at his friend. "sure! Can you please open the door if the others are here?" Y/N asked, arriving at her small kitchen.

"of course!" Strawberry smiled, staring at the snacks in front of him. "so uh.. what games are we playing?" he asked. "uhhh, I have this new game! My dad made it for me to play with some people I trust... so that's you guys of course!" Y/N answered, pouring chocolate milk into a pan and turning up the heat. "oh really? What's it about?" Strawberry asked, grabbing one piece of sweet popcorn which was in the bowl in front of him. "uhh, I believe it's an RPG! We have to play it with four, so that's fun!" I replied, starting to stir. "fufu~! Can't wait!" Strawberry cheered a bit, letting out a small giggle. Then, the doorbell rang again. "I got it!" Strawberry said, running towards the door and opening it. "hEY" "hey" two other males greeted Strawberry. "hello. Come in! Y/N is doing something." Strawberry smiled, letting them in. "are Chili Pepper and Red there?" "yup!" Strawberry answered Y/N's question. Chili Pepper ran towards the kitchen and hugged Y/N from behind. "hey sweetheart~ how are you this evening~?" he asked, trying to see what she was doing. "I'm just fine, CP. How are you?" Y/N asked, continuing stirring Strawberry's hot cocoa. "hey! Don't call me CP!" Chili Pepper pouted, squeezing her waist a bit. "then what should I call you? Brian~?" Y/N teased him. "hell no!! just call me Chili Pepper.." Chili Pepper said, his hand traveling higher up Y/N's body.

She slapped his hand away. "keep off" she said, glaring at him from the corner of her eye. "dammit... you're no fun!" "neither are you, mister I can't give you nicknames." "but Chili Pepper IS a nickname!" "too long" "hm... how about daddy-" "stop." Y/N cut Chili Pepper off, turning off the heat and pouring Strawberry's hot cocoa in a cup. "Straws! Here's the deal! You get Chili Pepper off of me and I'll give you your hot cocoa!" Y/N yelled. "oh sure- Red can you help me?" Strawberry asked his older cousin. "sure." Red replied, walking towards the kitchen together. Then Chili Pepper did something... again. "oh Y/N~ ah~! I really can't go away if you keep teasing me like this~ ah~!!" he moaned, trying to scare Strawberry and Red away. "not this time, shorty." Red said, lifting Chili Pepper off the ground by his collar. "a-ahah... oh heeeyyy... R-Red...! How a-are you b-buddy..?" Chili Pepper asked, trying to get away with this. "back to the living room with you." Red said, carrying Chili Pepper to the living room. "c-can I have my hot cocoa now..?" Strawberry asked, a small blush appearing on his face, telling Y/N he was embarrassed. "yeah, don't worry sweetie." Y/N said, giving him his drink.

"Y/N-Chaaaann! Come on where is that game you were talking about?" Chili Pepper asked, clearly annoyed he couldn't find it himself. "it's here." Y/N said, grabbing the cartridge. "okay... what's it about?" he asked. "I dunno! But let's find out, shall we?" Y/N said, sliding the DVD in her Ps4. She handed out the controllers, and waited for the game to load. Then, a menu popped up. "new game?" it asked. Y/N clicked yes. Then, a character customizer thing appeared. "how many players?" "four" "name?" "Y/N, Strawberry, ChiliPepper, Red." "gender?" "female, male, male, male." "appearance?" the game asked. "hOLY SHIT WE CAN-" "stop." Red slapped his hand on Chili Pepper's mouth. Chili Pepper licked it, but Red did nothing. We then started to make our characters look like ourselves. "make your boobs bigger" "wha-" "you heard me! who wants to have small kiwis when you can have watermelons~?!" "please don't say you just got turned on by a videogame character-" "not yet Red~ first I want Y/N over here to make her boobs huge-" "now I know what not to do, thanks Chili." Y/N argued with Chili Pepper. "jUST MAKE YOUR BOOBS HUGE AND I WILL PROTECT THEM WITH MY LIFE! But I will also squee-" "stop being so darn perverted!" Y/N cut Chili Pepper off, slapping him over his head.