Undeserving.

Dan and Phil were the best friends any two people could be. Recording videos, going on tour.. they couldn't get enough of eachother. They were perfect. Although, there was a slight complication in their plans. Dan has always had a crush on Phil. Since they moment they met, Dan felt a spark. But, Phil had a girlfriend, Lily was.. perfect. Curvy. Beautiful. Funny. Charming. Popular. Dan? He was none of those things. He was the emo one with depression. The one that had no motivation to get out of bed. The one who's arms were lined with bleeding scars every night. The one who had to get a new razor blade every week. And Phil? Happy. Exciting. Funny. Cute. Phil was.. perfect. Just like Lily. The two were meant to be. Every time the three would hang out, Dan would be a third wheel. Nothing but a third wheel. The chances of Dan and Phil getting together? Impossible. Unforgivable. Useless. Forbidden.

One day, Dan was sitting on his bed, scrolling through Twitter. He was wearing a black woolen knitted sweater, black ripped skinny jeans, black socks, and a white flower crown resting in his dark brown hair. After a bit, Phil scrolled into the room, wearing a blue plaid shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and white fluffy socks. With a sly smirk, Phil kicked his leg onto Dan's bed and yelled, "Look at my SOCKS! They're FLUFFY! Pet me, Dan!" Dan rolled his eyes, since Phil always did this kind of thing. "Here I go! I am petting the sock!" Dan replied with a small smile, running his hand up and down Phil's sock. The black haired boy chuckled, "Hey! That tickles!"

"I know what'll tickle!" Dan smirked, instantly tackling Phil onto the bed. "Hey!" Phil complained, before Dan began tickling him. Phil began laughing, attempting to push Dan's hand away. Dan took this as an invitation, tickling him even more. Dan laughed, "You're so weird, Phil!"

At that moment, Lily walked into the room. Dan blushed, pulling away from Phil. Lily yelled, "The hell are you two doing!?" Phil replied, "Tickle war." The blonde girl sighed, "Phil, cmon. We have a party tonight. You know that." Before grabbing Phil's wrist, pulling him out of the room and slamming Dan's door.

Now alone, Dan sighed sadly. His eyes filled with tears. He was, once again, a third wheel. Forgotten. Again! What had happened between the boys? They seemed to be drifting away now.. Dan's eyes gazed the room, seeing a yellow thin object in the corner. He waited until he heard the front door close, indicating Phil and Lily were gone, before rushing over to the object. He picked it up, pushing the bottom of it. A sharp box cutter blade appeared on the top.

He began counting the red lines that appeared. One. Two. Three.. Four. Five. Six. Seven... he's bleeding. Eight. Tears began streaming down his face. He dropped the blade, looking at his scarred right arm. Blood dripped down his arm, so much that it was staining. Some drops hit the carpet, turning it a deep red.

Dan picked the item back up, closing it abruptly, throwing it back into the corner. He walked over to his bed, laying on the cold mattress. His comforter was on the floor, but he was too distraught to pick it up. He closed his eyes. The blood dripped onto the dark grey sheets. The same for his salty tears. He curled up into a ball, before falling asleep.