Meet Brittany

Brittany's POV:
Hi! My name is Brittany, and I am a 17 year old girl from Miami. I play beach volleyball, and I love music. My favorite artist is Austin Mahone. I'm sure you have heard of him though. I am going to Austin's concert on August 7th. Yes I am traveling all the way to colorado, and I am so exited it's unreal!! I'm trying to be the U Girl, but it's a long shot so I won't get my hopes up. Anyway, I live in a tiny apartment with my best friend Kaylee. Okay that's enough of learning about me.

Today me and Kaylee are going to the mall! I'm going to get my outfit for the Austin Mahone concert and I am SOOO exited!! I'm going to be wearing a black skater skirt, red vans, and a red shirt!! Ahh it's going to be so cute. Kaylee is a year younger then me, so I'm the one with a car. I have a grey Mazda 3 and it's pretty nice. After I got ready, I went into Kaylees room and said Come on loser were going shopping!! She burst out of her room and shut the door. She was wearing black high waisted shorts and a marvel muscle tank with red vans, and I was wearing a white skater skirt, a yellow floral tank top and turquoise vans. We ran downstairs and jumped in the car. I immediately started to play the secret, Austin Mahone's EP. Kaylee is also a mahomie, so she sang along as well. We arrived at the mall, and got out of the car. We began to walk. Kaylee said
"Where do you wanna go first?"
"Lets go to target since it has cute clothes AND a Starbucks!!" You reply
"Alright let's go"
I began walking towards target. As soon as i walked in the doors, we both headed straight to the Starbucks inside and order 2 cotton candy fraps. We walked over to the clothing section, and begin searching for your outfit. I found a black skater skirt for only $10.99!!! It's absolutely perfect!!! You walk over to the shoes and find a pair of red nock off vans for only 12 dollars. They are adorable!!!!
"Kaylee look what I found!!"
Kaylee squeals and says those are so adorable!! As we walked towards checkout. After I checked out my items, we decided to head to Ulta for some perfume and makeup. Right when I walked in, I was greeted by friendly store clerks. I politely smiled and headed over to the perfume section. Kaylee and I smelled tons of perfume samples before I found the perfect one. We squealed and ran over to the makeup section. I knew exactly what I wanted. I grabbed a mascara and a lipstick and walked over to the checkout counter. After I got checked out, I waited for Kaylee to purchase her items. That's when I realized I still needed a shirt, so we headed over to forever 21. I found a crocheted red top that was absolutely adorable for the concert. I purchased it, and we decided to head home. Of course during the car ride, we listened to the secret. And it was beautiful as always. My concert is in only 18 days and I am so excited!

A/N sorry for the short first chapter, I hope you liked it!!

#Kelli4UGirlAug7th