ROBBIE
      My life is perfect. I have the perfect parents. The perfect sister. The perfect friends. The perfect school. The perfect grades but I had one huge secret.
     As I roll around my bed on an early Saturday morning doing nothing but going through Grindr, my sister Roná barges into my room. "Breakfast" She said and walked out of the room not even looking up. Too obsessed in whatever she was reading on her phone. I got off my bed and straight downstairs, leaving my phone on the bed.
      My dad being a lawyer was already dressed in a suit and tie walking out of the house.
             "Morning kiddo gotta go." He said and walked out of the house. I walked into the kitchen seeing my mom flipping pancakes and my sist r on her phone. She was younger than ,e by a year so she was a grade below me.
            "What are you reading?" I asked her as I sat beside her
            "Breckwood high booze" She said
            "Any new booze?" I asked her.
            "Nothing really except Kayla Ross and Matthew jones were caught making out at the back of Waffle House yesterday night. Apparently it was jones' present for winning the match." She said in one breath.
             "Roná breathe," My mom scolded.
             "Okay cowgirl." I said and started to dig into the pancakes and whipped cream in front of me. I didn't really have plans this Saturday so I'll just watch Netflix and check Instagram.