You Are The One

"You Are The One" the only pickup line I used years ago for her once. And that's the last time I used it. Because the effect lasted for FOREVER.
"You Are The One who held my hand and pulled me out of darkness.
You Are The One who saw the tears in my eyes while others just saw rain drops.
You Are The One who wanted me not my money.
You Are The One who cherished my presence and not my presents.
You Are The One who wanted love not lust.
You Are The One who just needed one look at my face to tell what was wrong.
You Are The One who looked in my eyes with the same emotions in your eyes as mine.
You Are The One who cried whenever I got hurt.
You Are The One in whose lap I cry for hours and you never judged me or left me because of my dark past.
You Are The One who prayed for my life in front of the God you once stopped trusting.
You Are The One who was broken still you had the power to mend me.
You Are The One who completes the missing parts of my puzzle.
You Are The One who bare all my wrath.
You Are The One who always forgives me for all my sins easily.
You Are The One whose just one touch relaxes me.
You Are The One who kisses my tears away with a smile on your face and tears in your eyes.
You Are The One whose arms hold heaven for me.
You Are The One who heals my scars no matter outer or internal.
You Are The One who always choose to be my side.
You Will Always Be The One. Life was cruel to us but I will not let death do injustice to us. I will not let anyone or anything get us apart now. So what if we couldn't be one in this life. Death will reunite us." I promised her while holding her limp hand and saw a tear rolling down her eye. I took a last look at her. She was hooked to all the machines keeping her alive. Doctor said that she will never come out of coma and the medicines are killing her from inside. There was no use keeping her alive and she was my life so how could I live without her. I help the gun near my head and at the same time with other hand help the wire that was keeping her alive. I pulled the trigger and the wire at the same time.
***
The loud Bang and the sound of machine Beep was heard at the same time.
Their bodies lied their lifelessly.
Love was in their destiny just their destiny was not in the favour of their love but the death couldn't separate them apart.

An- Two people who are in love not always are together sometimes they are together still too far away from each other. True Love even if gets separated still stays.
Signing Off
Srishti