My opinion on bullying

So my old account got deleted so this isn't my first but here's my first for this account

Hope you like it :) <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter one

"UGLY,STUPID SLUT" I hear everyday as I enter and leave school. But I don't care there's really only one name that makes me upset. That name is "anorexic". Not because I am. But mainly because I'm quite skinny and I think being skinny is an imperfection. I'd rather be a "big" girl rather than skinny. I know you think I'm crazy but it sucks. Guys don't like skinny girls, they like "curvy" girls. But the curves all have to be in the right places. Nothing is ever good enough for society and I'm sure you've heard this one before but this is my faverout quote:

"They tell you to be yourself, then they judge you for it"

To be honest I'm still not entirely sure who that quote is from but I know it's a perfect description of how hypocritical everybody is. I bet you can tell by now this is a story about bullying. It is. So being skinny doesn't completely suck but it does suck when all someone can say about you is "wow! You're so skinny!" And I know they think it's a compliment but to me it really isn't. Now I openly confess that I've bullied before. I mean. Haven't we all. If you say you haven't you're a liar. Because even though you may not notice it is still bullying. I think the world just shouldn't talk that way no one will ever get hurt but we can't do that because without speaking we'd also have no happiness. No one there to cheer you up by making you laugh, no one there to give you that heartwarming talk about how amazing you are. But In my perspective. "In the end it doesn't even matter" and yes I just quoted Metallica. But that's quite true when you think about it. It's how you see yourself not how others see you which basically means "who gives a fuck what they say". Now I know this is getting very far off topics so I'll get back to the story.

I don't see why these kids call me these names. I never did anything to them. I just mind my own buisness. And they just won't leave me alone it's gone on so long I've learned to just tone it out which I guess is good but bad because if it's gone on long enough for me to tone it out that's pretty bad but in the other hand at least I've learned to tune it out. I think my perspective on bullying is different from most other teenage girls. Most girls will be sad and depressed. But I don't choose to look at it that way I choose to ignor it. Now don't get me wrong it's sad. I'm not heartless. I just don't see why I should care and I think everyone should take that to mind. Because suicide is not the answer.

"Suicide doesn't take the pain away it just gives the pain to someone else"

I know this from experience I lost a good friend to suicide. She was beautiful and is gone now because some people just don't know the pain they cause. Not to be harsh but people that cut don't have "the scars of a warrior" because a warrior doesn't battle themselves and I find that term ridiculous. I'm not trying to come across heartless I swear I care about everyone that goes through this it's terrible. Some girls choose to lose to depression and give in. But for me that is my last resort.

So something happened to me recently and it made me very sad. My boyfriend cheated in my with my bestfriend. Which really hurt. A lot I cried a lot. Don't feel sorry for me. But just the fact that the two people I trusted the most stabbed me in the back. I can't trust anyone now. I hate them both so much. But I'll get over it one day and that is a message to everyone who whenever life gets a bit hard they think they need to give up. Well you don't need to give up just cause it's hard. Keep fighting you'll win. All it took for me to really get past it is food and like many other teenagers as they always state on the internet "food is my bestfriend". It only took food and video games. However if you're not a video game person then watch a movie but me however I'm a big video game fan so I guess you could say. I'm a nerd. I like anime, video games and don't do terribly in school. But I'm not a complete nerd I just really dislike those girls that. Are sluts.

However im not a complete nerd. I just do nerdy stuff. Now in conclusion i think bullying is terrible but yet suicide is even worse. Pushing someone to their limit is not ok. Stop bullying now. Take a stand.