Chapter1

Akira's POV

I'll try to start from the beginning. Our first encounter to be exact.

Earlier, around the evening, I heard a yell come from the other side of my manor. I took one last savory look at my food before I took off.

I jumped from the dinning room table and ran to put my armor on. we were under attack from the west side.

I dodged maids on the way to my room. most if not everyone in the manor were panicking at this point. I took a sharp turn and rushed into my room.

I grabbed my katana and jumped out the window. I landed clumsily on a nearby roof and slid down until I landed on the ground.

I kept running until I neared the battle and at that point i returned to the rooftops. I jumped towards most of the action helping out here and there where I saw fit.

I jumped onto the outer wall and ran until I neared the front lines. People parted as i ran by; they were techinically required to.

No one can stop anyone part of the main family. If they do they could be charged with obstruction.

I jumped foward as I saw the face of my brother. I landed next to him at the front lines.

"Better late than never" I looked over at my brother renzo. I smirked and charged into the enemies.

An hour later we had lost 10 ninjas but killed most of the attackers. we looked at their armor; they were from the nara clan.

My smirk grew larger. I knew a clan such as the Nara would not be able to take us as a whole.

we cleared out their bodies and I returned home with renzo. He turned to me and asked "when are we leaving for the uchiha base"

"tomorrow night" I had remembered what father told me a couple days before all of this. we were going to steal supplies and weapons that we desperately needed.

we hated the uchiha. The senju saw that as an opportunity and we made a patch with them. The Uchiha were less than happy about the arrangement.

As i neared our house I quickly jumped into my room through the window trying to lose renzo. But he followed. "its my room" I responded.

"I know but look down" I looked out my window to see his fangirls looking for him. I laughed and looked back at him.

It hit me at that moment that they were following us the entire time. I laughed when i realized that group is full of people I wouldn't mind using as sacrifices in battle.

"why do you hide they love you to death. Why you can even get a wife one day" he glared and I laughed. he hit my arm playfully and left to hide somewhere in the manor.

I had to prepare a plan for my squad. we had the job of going in after the first squad and killing any enemy ninjas guarding the village.

the squad consisted of me, renzo, saya, and kyoto. the four of us were good but we were amazing if we have a plan.

I decided for saya to take the left flank, kyoto to take right, and me with my brother to take the front.

I prepared my equipment and weapons. I decided to take two katanas and my lightweight armor.

my brother came back in and I told him the plan. he agreed. He then walked over, opened my closet door, and took my kunai. I tried to take it back but he overpowered me.

He jumped out my window laughing. but I had the last laugh as I watched him run from his fan girls. What exactly was his plan, I don't know, but I hope it was good.