Hello

Hey everyone on Wattpad, please forward this as much as you can, because I am going to start writing a notebook for Rythian. Of course, it doesn't have to be purely for Rythian, if you want to send any well wishes for the other Yogscast members you can. But this notebook is going to be mostly for Rythian. I have bought the notebook, and if you want to send him something, hit me up on Tumblr @kyokosora. Submit, send an ask, fan mail, anything. I will write it down in that notebook. Why? Because I think every Yogscast Member should have one.

You know what, it isn't gonna be just for Rythian screw this I am buying more notebooks. If you have anything for any member of the Yogscast send it to me, and I will write it down in a special notebook for everyone.

Even Kim.

Everyone.

Zoey, Martyn, Simon, Lewis, Hannah anyone. And Kaeyi too, I am also going to have one for Kaeyi. For anyone in the Yogscast, or associated with them. Even people like Ninaserena.

You can also send them to Yumi. You're okay with this, right Yumi? Hit her up @darkdollyumi.

So yeah. Screw this this is The Yogs' Notebook.

So yeah. Share this, or as tumblr people say Signal Boost this. Signal Boost it so hard. SIGNAL BOOST.

(You can also DM Direct Message me the message on Wattpad, you know in case you don't have Tumblr.)

So yeah. Have fun, be creative! If you got fanart to send, submit it to me and I'd print it out:)

Bye!

-Kyoko OUT-