One

Y/n POV

I'm walking to the coffee shop that is just a few minutes away from my house. Once I'm there I take a seat and a lady comes up to me and asked for my order. "Hi welcome to....... What would you like." Lady said smiling. "Hello I would like...........etc that's it." I say smiling back at her. She writes that down and goes to the back to get my food and drink.

I'm on my phone watching a YouTube video, until I hear the bell ring to let the workers know customers came in. I look up and I see this muscular body come in the coffee shop and sit a far from me. I stare at the man without him knowing till he turned my way and looked at me. I turned my head back quickly as possible so he won't know I was staring at him. The lady then come's back with my food and lemon aid.

Jungkook POV

I walk in the coffee shop and I look around and I see this lady sitting by herself. I then take a seat far from her and a employee,come's to me to take my order. "Hi s-sir welcome to.......w-what would you like."she said blushing at me. "I would just like a cup of coffee thank you." I said being polite. I then feel like someone starting at me.

I then look to my left and see the lady looking at me,she then turned her head quickly and started blushing. "She's cute when she's blush, oh God what am I saying." I said. I drink my coffee and look at Twitter.

No one's POV

Y/n finishes her food and drink and walks out the coffee shop. Jungkook noticed that the girl left and got up to catch up with her. He See's her and run up to talk to her. He holds her shoulder to make her stop walking.
"Hey um I saw you in the coffee shop and I just wanted to um- talk." I said shyly.

Y/n POV

I'm walking back home until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and there he is right in front of me. "Oh no why I'm going to be nervous why." I said in my mind. "Hey um I saw you in the coffee shop and I just wanted to um- talk."

"I- I- um- su- sure." I said studering and blushing. We then started walking it was quite, until he started talking. "Um what's your name." He said shyly. "My name is y/n, what's your's." I said looking down at my feet not trying to show my face.

"My name is jungkook." He said. After walking and talking about are self we made it to my house. "We're here um I got to go, thanks for keeping me company." I said. " your welcome um can I have your number so we can talk again." He said weirdly. "Yeah sure." I said smiling.

I give him my number and he gives me his, we then say are goodbyes and I head in the house.