THE NEW GIRL

Dream High was getting better and better ever since Jenny got the devils out of our way. I saw a new girl enter the principal's office. She was really weird. She dressed like a cowgirl completely funny.
  She was introduced to the class.Her name is weird too, JIGGERY. It is associated With a literary device. I mean her name it's an onomatopoeia. Funny stuff. Jiggery is quite brilliant. It will be fun having her as a friend. I spoke to Jenny about it. She was hesitant for a while, but she decided not to hang out with her a lot. We were in the cafeteria when Jiggery sat next to us. Jenny was quite angry.She was reading, she never tried to look at Jiggery. Jiggery told me Jenny was weird. Jenny heard and told Jiggery she will get to know her next member in her list only when she is one. Jenny stood up and left. Jiggery asked if she is always like this. I told her Jenny was a lovely girl.
  English class began and Jiggery thought of impressing Jenny. Madam Portia told Jenny to ask every student spell a word.Jiggery spelt b_ I_o_l_o_g_y.Jenny said every subject needs respect and so should be spelt with a capital B.Jiggery looked down and began to cry. It's not a sin correcting you, you should always think right. Jenny got angry with both Jiggery and I.I tried speaking to Jenny but she did not care.