#1

Boss: '' Jimin, good that you are here. Start working and taking orders, please. There is a big rush.''

Jimin: '' Alright sir, I'm right on it.'' he smiled

Then was Jimin ready and was taking orders fast.

~Time skip~

The mad rush was finally gone and Jimin was having his lunch break. Then he saw the most beautiful person the he ever seen.

Jimin: '' wow! He is so gorgeous and handsome. I wish that I could know his name.'' he thought and pouted.

Then he noticed that this handsome man have a ring.

Jimin: '' I'm guessing that he is getting married. He or her is lucky to have him.'' he thought and sighed sadly.

Jimin was disappointed that someone already have him. By the way he was done with his eating so he went on his phone to check a social media for a while.

Meanwhile, Jimin was looking at his phone, that gorgeous man looked at him and he couldn't stop looking at Jimin.

??? : '' wow, he is cute.'' he said quietly to himself and smiled.

Then he got up and went to Jimin's table, he sat down next to him. Jimin didn't notice him because he was still on his phone until handsome spoke up.

??? : '' You know that it's very rude to not notice someone at your table, you know?'' he groaned

Jimin looked at that man what was right next to him. Jimin's eyes went wide open. He couldn't believe it.

Jimin: '' Oh, I'm sorry sir, do you need something?''

??? : ''No, not really just want to sit down right here. If it's okay with you...''

Jimin nodded. He couldn't believe that this is happening to him. Jimin continues what he was doing on his phone.

??? : ''So, you work here, huh?''

Jimin nodded while he was still looking at his phone.

??? : ''Oh, by the way, I'm Yoongi.''

Jimin: ''I'm Jimin.''

Yoongi: ''Hmmm, cute name. So Jimin, wanna hangout with me? After you'll finish.''

Jimin just blushed and said yes.

Yoongi: ''Okay, then I'll wait for you here.'' he smiled

Jimin: ''Oh, you don't have to do that. I'll be out at 5:45.'' he whined

Yoongi: ''Don't worry about it. I don't really mind about it at all.'' Yoongi gave Jimin a sweet smile and Jimin's face turned red.
So Jimin went back to work since his lunch was over already.

~Time skip~

Jimin was off at work and Yoongi was waiting for him in the restaurant. Jimin still couldn't believe that Yoongi was waiting for him for this long.
So they went to a club.

Yoongi: ''I hope you like to drink.''

They were sitting near the bar, laughing and talking about themselfs. Yoongi started to like Jimin a lot. But Jimin was getting drunk.

Jimin: ''Y-Yoongi... can... we da-nce?''

Yoongi: ''Jimin, we can't dance,you are dru-''
Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and took him to the dance floor.
Jimin was moving so sexy and Yoongi was getting hot because of Jimin's moves. But then,Jimin almost fell down but Yoongi pulled him up and Jimin started laughing.

Yoongi: "Yeah it's time to go home."

Jimin: "But...I don't want to~." He whined like a puppy.

Yoongi: "C'mon. You're drunk already,I'm taking you home and that's final."

Jimin was whining and compiling for not wanting to go home. But then Yoongi just grabbed Jimin and carried him up in a muscles style. Jimin blushed and they both went outside and went to Yoongi's car. Yoongi gently put Jimin to sit in passenger seat. Then Yoongi went to driver seat and said:
"Where do you li-"
Before he could finish his words,he saw that Jimin was sleeping.
Yoongi didn't want to wake him up so he took Jimin to his house.

Yoongi parked his car and went out of the car and carried Jimin gently.

Yoongi: "Wow for a short guy,you're very heavy." He think to himself

Yoongi carried Jimin to his bedroom and layed him down gently.

Yoongi: "Pff...that wasn't so hard."

Then Yoongi didn't realize that he was staring at Jimin for a while.

Yoongi: "Wow. You're so beautiful, when you sleep." He whispered

Then Yoongi was staring at Jimin's lips and went closer to him and kissed him.

Yoongi: "Jimin,I like you a lot. If you can hear me,I hope you like me too..." He said quietly almost whispering with sad voice and he knew that Jimin didn't hear him...
So he was going to leave but Jimin grabbed his wrist and pulled him for a long passionate kiss.

It started to be really hot in room. Lust,sweat and hot aroma...
Jimin took his shirt off and Yoongi as well. They pulled closer to each other again to continue the kiss. They were on fire but then Jimin stop Yoongi for a moment...

-------------------------------------
805 words
○tbc.