New Ideas!

-Author

Yeah... so most of my stories are FanFictions.. but I want to do something different.

I just want to write... I want to have no purpose at all and just write a story.

I know this won't get much reads.. but if this story will make me happy then I will be happy.

So if you were hoping for a fanfic I'm sorry.. but read the first chapter, maybe you will like it. -

-Maddi-

I opened my eyes from deep thought. I still can't sleep? It's summer break and school starts in less than a month.

"Yup. Screwed my sleeping schedule hard" I whispered to myself.

I looked over at the clock wondering what time it was, "5:03.. yeah, my dad is awake now"

Let me introduce myself.

Hi! I'm Maddi.

I'm a Junior in HighSchool.

Now, I know how these stories go..

the girl is broken, she finds love, and shes all happy again.

but this isn't how this story will start.

To be honest...

haha #tbh, and well.. tbh is actually all lies.. just tbh!

but forreal.. to be completly honest, I don't know where my story will take me.

All I know is I'm not broken.

I have great friends! but only two of them are the greatest.

Jake and Crystalene (Crystal - eeeeen)

Jake, has been my best friend since the beginning. He is popular, but.. he doesn't care. He just wants to have fun in life and he has supported me all the way. And don't tell Crystalene but, Jake is my favorite.

Now, Crystalene, I know what you're thinking. 'Should it be just Crystal?' She doesn't know either, but her parents were creative. Now for the stereo type, we are girls and of course we get in a lot of fights. But no matter what we will always be friends.

Jake and Crystalene are both very popular. Mostly because they are nice looking and nice.

I'm not popular, but I don't care. I'm glad I don't have to deal with drama all the time and I don't have to worry about leaving people out.

Since they both are popular, of course, they are in relationships.

No, they are not dating each other.

But Jake is dating and very nice girl named Nicole.

Haha, 'nice' you see, shes only dating him for his looks, and is rude to me whenever Jake isn't around.

But Crystalenes boyfriend is actually very nice, his name is Josh. He is very shy and a nice friend but I wouldn't call him a best friend.

I think I'm explaining my friends more than me...

I'm single, haha of course. I don't really want a boyfriend. I don't want to deal with the relationship dramas and waste my time dating someone but its highschool so "of course" we all are going to marry our highschool boyfriend/girlfriend!

.-.

I don't want to break up with a 'too good for you' guy and then cry about it for years even though it was never meant to be.

Moving on, my mom and dad are, not trying to exaggerate... BUT!

They are the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!

I don't want to explain it all because it is TOO MUCH OPPOSITING to handle.

butttt, you get my point.

I don't really know what to explain really, haha I mean it's only the first chapter and it's 5am and I can't really do anything and everyone else is sleeping other than my dad, what do you want me to do? go to my dad and talk to him at FIVE IN THE MORNING!? He would die from shock or kill me if he knew i was awake and plus what am I suppose to say? 'Hi dad have a nice day! nothing was going on so I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU'

Haha no, he would think I'm killing someone today.

Anyways.. let me sleep! I have plans later today haha.

- I hope you enjoyed this chapter.. Kinda short but the way I started this I couldn't do much.. But it's the beginning!

Annndd in real life, me, yeah, whats real life? I don't know.

Im a youtuber (23 subscribers .-.)

Im not famous so you dont know who I am.

So I'm kinda, not really, crazy..

BUT you couldnt tell so dont worry about it!

Next chapter will try to be tomorrow! And I will try to publishhhhhhh a new chapter everyday!

hehe. sparkles!-