The Angel in disguise

(Jack POV)

I was stuck in a corner and there were soldiers coming at me. I shot as many as i could then right as i thought i was doomed someone dressed as a fox jumped in front of me with a shield. They charged in and killed them but then more arrived. They put there shield back up and i noticed they were holding there abdomen. I looked and saw blood they must've gotten shot. "You know you can help you know". "oh sorry". I shot some of them and then threw a bomb and then most of them where down. I started to leave when i realized the fox person wasn't following. I look at the fox and it looks at me. "Go". They still have there shield up and i realize there's more blood dripping from the foxes shoulder. I think for a moment then run up to the fox and help it run down the hallway. "what are you doing ". "I'm not gonna just leave you here after you helped me". "I'll just hold you down". "Don't argue with me". I help the person outside and i realize i still can't leave them here so i take the injured fox person to my home. As we enter i set them on my bed. "stay here". I come back with medical supplies. "this might hurt". I take out the bullets in the person and surprisingly they didn't squirm like most do. I patch them up and i notice more scars all over the persons stomach. "what happened to you". "that's none of your business". "okay okay i get it but who can i call you". "Amber that's what people call me". "okay Amber my name is Soldier 76". "weren't you in overwatch". "At one point yes". "I was to along time ago but i don't think i know you". "probably not". "Are you done i would like to get on my way". "there's no way you'll make it out that door you need rest for awhile like at least a week". "i can't wait that long". "why". "you just don't understand". "If it's important to you i can do it for you". "you would be willing to". "just nothing to hard". "it's not important you've done enough for me". "okay you should rest now". "okay". I watch this person i just met i wonder if i show my face they will show there's. But i don't know. I end up falling asleep as well. I wake up to a door being shut. I notice the persons gone i look around then i hear running water. She's in the bathroom. knock. "what are you doing". "taking a shower i won't be long". She comes out after 5 minutes. Dressed in her same clothing and mask on. "You shouldn't get up much". "i know but there's nothing to do". "Ya but you don't wanna wreak your stitches". "No i suppose not". "You hungry"? "No i'm fine you've done enough for me". "your my guest for now and i have it already made". "Amber if i take off my mask will you take off yours". "No i can never do that". "Why". "It's personal". "You can trust me". "I can't tell you". "if you have a messed up face you should look at mine". "It's probably worse than your's". "I know you don't want to but i want to trust you and you to trust me". "Fine but you have to first". "Okay". I take off my mask and she looks at me for a couple minutes. "something wrong". "No it can't be you". She stands and touches my face. "Do i know you?" "in the past yes". She grabs her mask and takes it off. I look at her face i recognize her instantly. But her face has scars. Three big cuts that run across her face and then some minor ones. "Angela". I look at her. "What happened to you". But she doesn't answer me but she hugs me. I hug back. "Jack i thought you were dead". "You know soldiers never die". She smiles at me then she holds her side. I notice some blood. "okay you need to sit back down". I help her sit. Then i grab more wrap and stitch it back up. "You need to sit still for a couple days still". "okay". She falls back asleep and i watch her then eat some chili i made this morning. A couple days pass and Angela looks better but shes still healing. I keep wondering what happened to her chest. There was so many scars even more than i have. I want to ask but i feel like she won't answer. I look at her and she tosses and turns. Must be a nightmare. Then she bolts up and looks at me. "Just a dream Angie". "i know". I get up and sit by her. "you want to talk about it". "No but thanks". For some reason i really want to kiss her but i don't think she feels the same way. "Angela i ....... never mind". "Jack what were you gonna say". "It's nothing". I look at her "Angel...... ". Then right there and then she kisses me and i don't do anything. It seem like it lasted for a long time but it was only seconds long. I look at her and she blushes. Then she looks away. I grab her chin and move her head so she's looking at me. I kiss her and she blushes even more. "Jack are you sure". "Of course". Over the next few days we hangout and know each other better than we've ever known each other. When she was fully healed I didn't want her to leave. "Angela I don't want you to go". She grabs my hands and then kisses me. "I don't wanna leave either". After that we start getting sexual and go into the bedroom. We end up making love throughout the morning then falling asleep.